sixty-one

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"Welcome to Potion Class!"

A man dressed in a robe smiled at me as I gave him an awkward smile, Jimin sat next to me in this class. I was surrounded by cauldron from all sizes, from the big ones to the smallest ones that is set up on our desk. Jars filled with stuff that I have never seen before were around us as well.

"My name is Mr. Azazel. An honour meeting the future queen of the vampires." Mr. Azazel bowed and I freaked out, I'm not used to getting bowed down at especially by elders. "Oh... No need to do that." I waved my hand.

Jimin nudged me and I glared at him.

'He's basically older than me! I ain't making him bow to me.'

'We're royals now Rachel, that's different.'

'But still.'

"Ignore her Mr. Azazel, she's still adjusting in this world." Jimin said to Mr. Azazel who nodded, "Indeed your highness. Let's get on with class then, if you look at your spell book there's a potion that we'll be working on today and that is the Hiccoughing Potion. Now this is very simple and I'm sure everyone can do it."

Hiccoughing Potion?

(A/N: any Potterheads here?)

I read the instructions to make the potion and frowned at the names of each ingredients.

"Now add a pinch of troll dandruff."

What the fuck?

Jimin glanced at me after noticing that I'm not moving, "Yah, are you okay?" He nudged me as i gave him a disgusted look, "Troll dandruff? For real?" I asked while Jimin shrugged.

"Well it did say it's the ingredient for this." Jimin pointed out, I sighed and glanced around the dozens of mini bowls on the table.

Wait. How the fuck does troll dandruff looks like? Does it look like the same as humans? I spotted what I assume as troll dandruff and picked it up before giving it to Jimin who threw a pinch inside the cauldron while stirring it gently.

"Now, two sticks of buttered fingers."

"What?!"

Fingers?! What is this vodoo shit? "Are you serious?" I gapped, "Relax, it's not real fingers. Its a type of tree that have tiny finger looking branches. That's why we call it buttered fingers." Jimin explained, I relaxed a bit but still creeped out the fact that it legit looks like real fingers.

I picked up one using the tip of my fingers and gave it to Jimin and he threw it inside. "Want to know why it has butter in the name?" Jimin spoke, I nodded.

"It smells like butter."

I sighed out, this will take a long time for me to adjust myself.

"Last ingredient is Fluxweed." I took the last ingredient and as Jimin stirred the potion a purple smoke puffed out which made me flinched as the liquid is now purple-ish. "Mr. Azazel we're done!" Jimin raised his hands.

"Perfect! Now, to make sure your potion is completely alright. Mr. Evanora, if you please." I looked over to see who is this Mr. Evanora is which is a skinny looking tall guy with shiny white hair.

"Who's that?" I whispered to Jimin, "That's Mr. Azazel's apprentice, the poor dude is our lab rat for potion class." He answered, poor guy. Mr. Evanora took the potion that belonged to us and hesitantly gulped down the purple potion as we waited patiently.

After a few seconds he was hiccuping.

Mr. Azazel smiled and waved a finger as a scroll appeared right between Jimin and me. "You both get an A+". We both gave a high five and I still noticed Mr. Evanora hiccuping, "How long will the potion lasts?" I asked him.

"Just... *hiccup* a few minutes your highness *hiccup*." Mr. Evanora said.

"Alright, class dismissed. Move along now, Madam Alfreda will be waiting for you at the magic greenhouse."

We picked up our stuffs and quickly head towards this magic greenhouse. "I won't be having this class but Taehyung will be with you." Jimin said and I nodded, we saw the overly excited Taehyung as he ran down the hallway once he saw us.

"I'll be going now. Goodbye angel." Jimin leaned down and pecked me on the cheeks and I felt my face heating up, he have me a chuckle before walking towards the other direction.

"How was potion class baby doll?" Taehyung hugged me, "It was fun." I said, Taehyung smiled before grabbing my hand and walked towards the next class.

The magical greenhouse looked like any normal greenhouse. A woman with bright red hair wearing a victorian blue dress waited for us from inside, her eyes landed on me and a soft smile appeared on her face.

"Since we have a new student with us I will introduce myself. My name is Madam Alfreda and I'll be teaching you Science." She said and I greeted her back quietly.

"Well then, today's lesson will be in pairs. Choose your partner and move to the table." Madam Alfreda said, Taehyung didn't plan on leaving me alone so we're partners automatically and went behind the table.

"Now that you have your partner on the table you'll see these are the seeds for Moly." I picked up the odd looking black seed and examined it. "I thought Moly is just a myth?" I asked Taehyung, "You forgot that we're not in the human world now baby doll." He said.

Oh.

The lesson continued on as we planted the Moly seed inside the flower pot and watered it. It was fun actually, much fun than the normal boring Science class back at the human world.

School ended and we all went back to the palace. I somehow sneaked myself away from the three and went to the castle backyard. I hid behind a big ass tree and saw Shadow with Yoongi, they both seemed to be talking to each other.

Shadow lifted up her head and snapped her head at me, those black slits of her eyes changes as she marched over to me.

At that moment I knew.

I'm stupid.

****
Y'all tot imma make u suffer dat long???