eighty-seven

🌸🌸🌸Jungkook

🌸🌸🌸
Jungkook

Namjoon and Jin hyung made us sleep at the yard the whole night and my whole body is aching so bad right now, I entered the kitchen after taking a shower to get myself a blood bag and saw the twins by the counter having their own breakfast.

"Good morning Jungkook appa." They both chorused at the same time in the same tone, "Morning." I mumbled placing a kiss each on their foreheads, a floating blood bag flew up to me as I took it.

"Thanks." I yawned as Nana nodded and just ate her cereal as the two began to discuss the anatomy of the shadow shifters, I just looked a them quietly and listened as difficult words left their lips.

I will never understand the mind of a genius person.

"What do you guys want to do today?" I asked them and sat on the high stool of the kitchen counter, "Dad told us to do revise the whole vampire history book as punishment." Nami sighed out.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust, "What? That's too much for kids like you." I argued and the twins just shrugged, "I mean, we already memorised the book three times now. One more wont hurt." Nana shoved the spoonful of cereal in her mouth, I just dropped my jaws at them.

"You memorised that thick 5000 pages of old piece of crap?!" I shrieked in horror, they stared at me without blinking.

"Um... yeah?"

I facepalmed.

Just then Namjoon hyung walked inside the kitchen wearing his suit, "Hyung! You taught your daughters to memorise the vampire history book?" I asked him with wide eyes while he grabbed a new blood bag, "Of course I did, I made them read the book the moment they knew how to read." Namjoon hyung said.

"They were 3 years old when they knew how to read!"

"So?"

I flung my arms up in the air and left the kitchen, "This is too much for a gamer like me." I said and went straight to my bedroom to get some proper sleep. If I have my own kid I won't make them read a thick ass ancient book, nope.

"I'll make them the best Overwatch player in the whole universe."

Hoseok

"Sweetie wake up." I patted Hani's bum gently as she kept snoring softly making me smile, Hani slept late last night because she misses her mommy. I miss her too, but Rachel needs to do her royal duties as the vampire queen so we can't do much about it.

Our parents were busy running the kingdom as well when we were kids, but they'll make sure to spend time with us if they're free. I gently turned Hani over and placed the mouth of the milk bottle to her lips and she immediately sucked on the rubber.

Cooing at her cute face, I sat up and went to wash up and get ready for the day. I changed into my casual clothing and saw Hani rubbing her eyes as she sat up, her silver locks are all tangled up making her hair look like a bird's nest.

She looked at me when I laughed at her and made grabby hands, "Daddy!" She whined out, I scooped her up in my arms and she placed her face in the crook of my neck while her little arms hugged my neck.

"Let's go downstairs." I cheered and heard the rest are awake and having breakfast, "Good morning!" I greeted them happily, "Good morning Hoseok appa!" Ara waved at me happily while Jin fed her porridge, "Good morning Hani!" Ara waved at Hani who mumbled a 'morning' to her in her baby language.

"Did Namjoon and Yoongi hyung left already?" I asked as Jimin gave me the blood bag, I made Hani sit on my lap facing the table as she still had the milk bottle in her hands. "Yeah, Yongho is still asleep. Rachel's mom said she can look after him today, the twins volunteered to come along as well to meet them." Taehyung answered while biting on to a piece of sandwich.

"But I thought Namjoon gave the twins a punishment?" I raised my eyebrows, Namjoon hyung is strict with the twins since they're the first born and wants them to be prepared at an early age despite us telling him to cut it down a bit.

But Namjoon is very stubborn.

"Jungkook called Rachel earlier about how harsh Namjoon's punishments is towards the twins. Rachel gave Namjoon and earful so he told them to help their grandmother with Yongho."

I nodded. "Well, at least they will rest up their brains a bit." I shrugged, "Open up Hani." Jin cooed while holding up the spoonful of porridge to Hani's lips as she took it.

"What a good girl!"

I patted her head feeling proud of my little girl.

Nana

We were at our grandparent's house with Yongho, "I made food, you two must be hungry." Grandma said and we both nodded and followed her towards the kitchen while she held Yongho.

"I want mommy." Yongho mumbled while rubbing his eyes, "Mommy will be home okay? Yongho will spend time with your noonas and grandma today." Grandma cooed making Yongho pout and nodded.

"What did you made grandma?" I asked and sat on the high stool with Nami next to me, "Cherry pie." She said and gave us each a slice.

One thing for sure is that grandma's pies are the best! Don't tell Jin appa that.

"I'll be putting Yongho to sleep for a while, why don't you girls go out and explore for a bit." Grandma waved and gave us money before walking away. I hels the money in my hand and looked at my twin who looked at me as well.

"Let's spend money like a boss."

***
Now what are these twins up to this time?

***Now what are these twins up to this time?