ninety-one

(Last chapter)
🌸🌸🌸
*a few years later*

Rachel

"Mom!"

My peaceful reading was interupted the moment my son stepped inside the royal library, "Now what is it Jihoon?" I asked while putting away my book and stared up at the 12 year old boy, Jihoon has the similar chubby cheeks and lips from Jimin and his eye smile. "Yongho hyung kicked me out of his room again." the boy whined while pouting heavily.

And yeah, he got Jimin's clingyness as well.

"Now baby you know how much your hyung hates it when people comes in his room. And what did you do to make him kick you out?" Jihoon sat on the spot next to mine and leaned his head on my shoulder hugging my left arm, my hands went to softly brush his silver locks knowing how much he loves it when I touch his head while he rest against me.

"I... was loud when he told me to be quiet. But! It was an accident! I swear."

Just as I was about to say something someone interupted us, YongHo came inside with a glare as he stared at the younger boy next to me. "It wasn't enough of you to be whiny and shit with me but now you're hogging mom?" YongHo hissed and in a split second he was next to me and pushed Jihoon off me.

"Kim Yongho!"

YongHo scoffed and took over Jihoon's previous spot next to mine, "Mom!" Jihoon whined from the floor and I just sighed out, "Taehyung!" I called, less than a second his head peeped inside the library. "You called baby?" He asked and stepped inside, Jihoon immediately launched himself to Tae. "Dad, Yongho hyung was being mean to me." he pouted, but YongHo snarled next to me.

"Yongho, what did your father told you about your temper?" Taehyung warned to the teenage boy, Yongho huffed but looked down. Being a mother, it sucks to see how sad my kids are so I just patted his head. "Your father was worst when we both met." I told him, Yongho blinked and looked at me. "Really?" he asked, "Yeah, in fact when we first met I thought he hated me. We always fight each other almost everyday and it sucks." I smiled down at him, "Dad was grumpy?"

"He still is... but not that as grumpy as he was when we dated."

Jihoon sniffed a bit and hesitated to walk closer to us, "Come here baby." I extended my arms out to him, he walked closer to me slowly and hesitantly and sat at the other side next to me. "Yongho, as a hyung you need to take care of your younger siblings okay? It doesn't matter if they do mistakes because that's your job to guide them okay?" I softly said to my son, "And Jihoon, you need to respect your hyung's wishes if you want Yongho not to be angry at you all the time."

The two nodded making me smile, "Run along now, your sisters will be home soon for dinner."

"Haru hyung will be here too right?" Yongho asked.

"Yeah, he is their mate." Taehyung answered for him, "Awesome! Bye mom, dad." Yongho pecked me on the cheek and dashed out of the room. "Can I stay with you mom?" Jihoon asked, "Of course baby."

🌸🌸🌸

I put down the makeup brush on the table and stood up in satisfaction at my look, I walked down the stairs and head towards the dining room where I see my family sitting down at the table talking with each other happily.

"Mom!"

Nana and Nami hugged me tightly making me smile, the two are now in their 20s and yes, Haru is their mate. It's really odd at first, when Haru turned 18 and the twins were still 16 that time, he blurted out the word 'mate' during his birthday party and snarled at anyone who got close to the twins.