fourty-seven

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"$1500? Hmm, I never knew how expensive camping stuffs are." Jin said while looking through the receipts. "And what exactly did you guys bought? Hmm?" Yoongi asked walking towards us and scanned our bags.

"Well you see-"

"Rachel, no more talking." Jin said sternly and I instantly shut up, damn it, he's scary when he's serious. "We're disappointed on you flower." Hoseok said and I pout at them, "Nope, that's not working this time baby girl. You're grounded." Yoongi said flicking my forehead.

"Yah!" I rubbed my forehead, "As for you three... You'll be doing the dishes tonight, meanwhile you young lady are grounded just like Yoongi says. You'll only come out when it's time to eat." Said Namjoon and patted my head.

"You guys are no fun."

--

I'm now inside my room getting grounded, I would've fought back but... I'll be an angel like Jimin calls me this time.

Just this time.

"I'm so bored." I whined and just roll around the bed messing up the covers and accidentally kicked a few pillows off the bed. Just then I heard a knock, I said a lazy 'come in' and Namjoon's head popped inside the room.

"Hi."

I sat up and waved at him a bit, but then remembered he agreed to ground me along with Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin oppa so I quickly put down my hand and turned my head away from him. Hearing his melodic chuckle I hard the door close and shifting footsteps before feeling the bed dip next to me. "Are you mad at me cupcake?" Namjoon asked, I huffed childishly and ignored him.

"Oh damn, you are mad at me."

I continued to ignore him, "Oh well, I was about to give you this potato chips but since you're mad... I'll give it to Jin hyung."

Chips?

"Oppa, I'm not mad at you." I flashed him a smile and he just laughed before tossing the chips to me, I quickly teared it open and happily munch on the crunchy salted potato slices. "You're one weird girl." He laughed and messing up my hair.

"Hey, I have a question." He started and I just looked at him still stuffing the chips inside my mouth. "Bhwat?" I muffled out, "Is Rachel your real name?" Namjoon curiously asked. I swallowed the chips down before answering, "It's my English name actually. I have a Korean name but I prefer my English name better." I told him.

"Why?"

"My Korean name is Kwon Rae Yoo, it's weird and not cute so I made sure to tell people my name is Rachel Kwon instead because it seems cooler." I shrugged out, "I see, I thoughts Rachel was your real name that your parents gave to you." He nodded. "How long am I grounded again?" I asked him giving him the bag of chips, "Until the end of this week, dont worry. It's already Wednesday." I cheered happily.

🌸🌸🌸
"If you put the word ie in some words like cutie and cookie it sounds so refreshing and cute." Taehyung told me as we were at the school's library's studying together. Heck, we're not even in the same grade.

"Like, Jungkookie?" Jungkook pipped in grinning at me cutely.

"Jiminie."

"Taehyungie!"

I scoffed. "Yeah, so does the word die in. Very cute guys." I rolled my eyes and they just rolled their eyes, "Why you gotta be so emo baby doll? Yoongi hyung is rubbing off on you." Taehyung sighed and pinched my cheeks not so gently.

"Fuck!" I slapped his hands away and rubbed my poor cheeks. "Shh!" The librarian said to us, "Sorry." I mumbled and just decide to ignore the guys.

"I'm just excited for this camping trip. I've Googled it last night and it looks so fun." Taehyung whispered while grinning like a child he is. "Am I the only one who's not excited about it?" I asked them, "Why?" Jimin frowned. "I mean, I don't even like going outside that much though." Shrugging casually at them, "Don't worry angel, we'll make sure that the camping trip is fun for you." Jimin winked at me but only earning a hiss from Jungkook and Taehyung.

***
Just a short chapter sorry. But...

*clears throat*

*clears throat*

*cough* read please *cough* a new story *cough* from me *cough*