forty-one

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"JinHee!" I waved at her as JinHee grinned and walked towards us, "Annyeong sunbaenims." She greeted politely though she gave Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin the stank eye. "You look cute!" Hara gasped and walked around JinHee and touched her white dress and the fake wings on her back, JinHee grinned happily. "Thank you Hara sunbaenim! Oh by the way unnie, I voted for you for queen." JinHee smiled at me.

Now that's unexpected.

"Thanks JinHee but... I hate to break it to you but, you're the only one who voted for me and I want win bit thanks anyways!" I smiled at her fondly, she's like a little sister to me. "Oh! Kai and Lay oppa wanted to say sorry for the other day." JinHee said to my mates. "What did you guys do?" She asked them while squinting her eyes at them.

"You don't want to provoke or trigger them tonight JinHee-ssi." Yugyeom said as he patted her on the head, "They're on their vampire period." Bam Bam blurted out as the three said vampires sent him a sharp glare. I choked out a laugh but recover when they glared at me this time, "Vampire period? Oh, you mean... The red moon festival?" JinHee figured it out already.

"JinHee, it's time to announce the king and queen." One of the students ran up to us. JinHee nodded before excusing herself and walked away.

"Why don't you just fell the whole school about us in pur so called vampire periods hmm?" Taehyung sassed out.

"Chill bro, let's go hog down those pizzas whole everyone's busy about the king and queen result." Yugyeom suggested and with that they were already gathered around the food table. "They really have huge appetites." Hara whispered and I nodded.

"How's the food?" JinHee spoke as soon as she got on stage, a hunch of 'great', 'yummy' and even a 'meh' were the students answers. "Well then, we are finally at our main event which is the king and queen of the 40th Moonlight Academy Halloween party. How's the party?" JinHe continued her speech and stuff as I just listened to her talking.

"In my hand is the results."

"The queen for this year's party is..."

I saw DaHee busy adjusting her fake bunny ears and pushed up her boobs making me cringe. This girl needs serious help.

"Im DaHee."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as the said 'queen' went up on stage as she wore the plastic crown proudly. She do realised that's not real right? I'm not even surprised if she doesn't know it due to the amount of chemicals she used on her scalp, probably the brain absorbed the chemicals and make her head go nuts.

"The king for this year goes to... Kim Taehyung!"

"WHAT?!" This time I didn't even bother if everyone's looking at me.

Author

"The king for this year goes to... Kim Taehyung!"

"WHAT?!" Rachel blurted out loudly receiving stares from the students meanwhile Taehyung turned around with food stuffed inside his mouth making his cheeks look like a chipmunk.