Chapter 40: gone.

Hiccup

I am really confused over what Merida had said. I mean I wasn't expecting it to be that easy. I gave her a peck on the cheek, thanking her as I walked away. I mean she just agreed to me and Astrid being together. I mean I'm suspicious but then again I've never seen Merida being mean or threatening before.

I walk into Gothi's hut seeing Astrid laying down on the bed resting peacefully. I sauntered up to her kissing her lightly on the head and brushing her bangs away from her closed eyes.

I looked at her lying there peacefully. But it was weird she didn't even flinch when I touched or kissed her, that's not normal. I look at her body.

Her skin is pale and stone cold to the touch.

"Astrid?" I ask her hoping that this was some sort of joke. She didn't move a muscle.

"er, A-astrid!" I say shaking her. Her body was limp and her eyes were still closed shut. "No Astrid!" I shout now in tears, cuddling her close.

"G-Gothi! Mum!" I shout. "no don't leave me Astrid!" I tell her as Gothi comes rushing in. I then realise that my mum's not here.

Gothi starts examining her. Putting strange things in her mouth and hut her nose. Gothi then shakes her head.

"w-what?" I ask. No this can't be happening it must be a mistake... it has to be. "n-no..." I say shaking my head. "y-you're wrong!" I shout at her crying uncontrollably. She just leaves bowing her head to give me some time alone with her.

No this can't be true, she's alive I know she is!

I put my head to her chest. But nothing. No heart beat. She's dead. She's really dead...

This isn't a trick. My Astrid is gone and she is never coming back.

HEY GUYS! OH NO! WHAT HAPPENED TO ASTRID? IS SHE DEAD? I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW... ='(. ANYWAYS WAS IT...
GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!