Chapter 18: 'flashback'

*unedited*

Hiccup

It was weird, it felt like I had been here before. I felt weird. I was in the forest. My stomach was full of butterflies. It was like I was in a dream, it felt so real. I felt a breeze sweep through me. Where have I felt that breeze before? I heard whispering...

As I walked on, these trees they look so familiar. Where was I? I scratched my elbow on a sharp branch and winced. I'm sure that happened before. But I moved on. I had to find out what tgat noise was.

"Oh hey Hiccup!" I jumped around in surprise. Astrid? But it didn't seem like Astrid...

All of a sudden she kissed me passionately and I kissed back. It didn't feel right though, it didn't feel like Astrid. I pushed her up against the tree, kissing down her neck. Her legs around my waist.  I then heard a twig snap and a loud gasp. What Astrid?

"How could you?" she said before running off. I looked back to the tree. No one's there. What? All of a sudden everything dissapeared. I was back in my bedroom. I was sweating and I was in tears. I now remember what I did... How could I? I then  lie back down my head in my furs as I try to think and not let my tears escape. This is all my fault...

HEY GUYS! VERY SHORT I KNOW! WELL NOW YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID! WHAT YOU THINK?! GOOD? BAD? PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! I ALSO NEED IDEAS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE! PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR IDEAS!