Chapter 35: Please wake up

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR 2.9K READS GUYS! Y'ALL ARE TRULY AMAZING! AND THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HAS BEGUN TO READ MY OTHER BOOK! WAS IT GOOD?  BAD? ANYWAYS HERE'S CHAPTER 35 HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Hiccup

I had been waiting for at least two days now. Still no movement, she didn't even flinch. All there was that moved was her stomach as it lifted up and down. I never left her side. I would try to feed her, give her water and brush her hair for her. I talked to her about what she had been missing on Berk.

Stormfly never left her side. She would nudge her occasionally in hope that she would wake along with Toothless banging on the roof.

"Please wake up..." I whispered into her ear a tear sliding down my cheek. I cuddled her tightly in my arms but not to tight as to not hurt her. She was covered  in so many whip marks, Bruises and scratches. She was barely clothed as well and would shiver violently as I tried to soothe her.

"we all miss you," I whispered again. I stroke her bangs away from the her beautiful eyes. How I long to look upon her sea blue eyes.

"Come back to us..." I say as my eyes begin to fill up with held back tears.

"come back to me..." I say before my tears begin to flood out.

"I love you..." I nuzzle my head into her neck and soft hair

"I l-love you... t-too" I hear a slight struggled whisper. No it can't be. I look down upon the most beautiful sea blue eyes I have ever seen. I take in every detail in fear they may close again.

"A-astrid?" I ask shocked.

"yeah it's me..." I hear her croak out. "y-you came for me," she said surprised.

"of course I did I will always come for you and I'm never letting you go again." Just then we leant in getting closer and closer.  This time she didn't push me away. Our lips met and sparks flew. It was amazing it lasted for 5 minutes before we broke apart.

She looked down at her tortured body.

"Don't look at me..." she said.

"But I can't take my eyes off of you..." I say lifting up her chin so I could gaze into her eyes. She blushed as our lips met again. Her fingers brushed through my un-combed messy auburn hair as I held her tightly around the waist.

I wish that this day could last forever...

HEY GUYS! SORRY IT'S SHORT JUST WANTED TO ADD A BIT OF HICCSTRID! LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!