Chapter 39: Suspicious

Hiccup

Merida had been going on and on about the wedding. It was so annoying. I had planned on spending the day with Astrid, but now I was stuck with her...

"-and I would like a tour around the island firstly so everyone can see me in my big dress, and then we are going to have a massive parade so that I can show off my  archery and-"

"Merida!" I snapped annoyed. Well at least it silenced her. "Merida," I said again calmly. She smiled at me, Urgh. "so um, well I kinda don't really, er, want to marry you..." I say awkwardly scratching the back of my head. She just laughed.

"oh, Hiccup, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard! You remind me-"

"I'm serious Merida!" I shout at her. She looks at me shocked.

"it's that thing up there isn't it?!" what did she just call Astrid?

"That thing is called Astrid, and the one I an going to marry!" She looks at me then smiles.

"well if that's what you want honey..." she says. What?

"er, a-are you sure?" I ask her suspiciously.

"do you love her?" she asks.

"yes" I reply still confused of where this is heading.

"then go be with her..." she smiles calmly. Is she serious. I go before she changes her mind,

"thank you..." I say kissing her lightly on the cheek (Urgh!).

Merida

I watch as he runs out of sight towards Gothi's hut. So predictable. Let's just wait and see how this unveils...

HEY GUYS! I KNOW I SAID I WOULD GIVE YOU A HICCSTRID MOMENT BUT I JUST NEED TO FIND SPACE TO PUT IT IN! DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE SOME SOON! THERE MAY BE SOME NEXT CHAPTER HOPEFULLY... BUT I'VE ALSO GOT TO ADD A CLIFFHANGER TOO, SO YEAH SORRY! ANYWAYS WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!