Chapter 22: The plan

*unedited*

Astrid

Finally I'm home. I hope what Gobber said was right, was it that obvious that I am head over heels in love with him? I still can't believe he protected her. My arm is now really sore so I'm trying to keep it motivated so hopefully the pain will ease. Right now I am supposed to be figuring out a way to stop whatever is happening to Hiccup, or whatever that troll is doing to him...

The only problem is that I'm absolutely rubbish at planning. I'm not like Hiccup, but I am obviously not like the twins either, so I guess I could give it a try?

I was now sitting at my desk a notebook in front of me and a piece of charcoal in my hand. This is so hard, what can I do? I mean Hiccup is getting married, I'm not sure if he even likes me and he's just so Hiccup... I sighed. That's it! I know what I've got to do! But I'll have to do it in the morning...

I lay down on my hard wooden bed covering me up with my woolen blanket as I drifted off and my eyes became heavy.

"Hiccup, please come back to me..." I managed to mumble before Left the world to the land of imagination. Where Hiccup would be mine. Forever and always...

I'M SO SORRY GUYS! I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE LATER TODAY...

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PLAN IS?

WHAT'S MERIDA UP TO?

GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!