Chapter 24: Merida

*unedited*

Merida

Urgh! Not again! Why can't that gammy witch get a certain spell right? This time it better be real! I'll have to bring her over. It'll take too long having to pass messages on and waiting for the potion to arrive. I wrapped my letter up saying that she needs to come to Berk as fast as she can. Obviously some bribery will be involved. I attached it to the leg of a terrible terror.

"Now go!" I commanded. It flew off in a hurry. I guess that Astrid got to spend some time with my fiancé! I may have to dispose of her somehow... But how? Hiccup obviously still doesn't love me. I can tell... but those kisses we shared, they must have meant something shouldn't they? I sighed. Hiccup is mine and there's nothing that blonde thing can do about it! I headed to mead hall, I need to think things through. Unfortunately I don't have any potion left so I'm just going to have to do without. It will probably be a few days before that witch arrives but it better be soon. I asked my mother to postpone the wedding. She was alright with it seeing as she had a lot to get done.

Now for that blonde. I mustn't act too quick though else everyone will know. Including Hiccup. I may let it simmer for a few more days. There's just the point of keeping Hiccup away from Astrid... Now that's going to be hard. Why is everything so complicated? Astrid better watch her back because she may not have to much longer...

HEY GUYS! MERIDA POV! GOD'S SHE'S EVIL! SO WHAT YOU THINK SHE'S GONNA DO? DO YOU THINK SHE'LL KILL HER? KIDNAP? TORTURE? DO YOU WANT ME TO SKIP AHEAD A FEW DAYS OR JUST CONTINUE FROM HERE? YOU DECIDE! I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE TILL SUNDAY (UK) MAYBE AND IT WONT BE TILL LATE EITHER 'CAUSE I GO TO MY NANS AND WE ARE GOING TO ALTON TOWERS AGAIN! SO SORRY GUYS! ANYWAYS...

GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! TOODLES!