Chapter 29: some place dark

*unedited*

Astrid

Urgh my head. I had the strangest dream. Or was it? My eyes snapped open. What? Where was I? This can't be real, I've got to be still dreaming. I struggled as I noticed my hands were tied behind my back and my legs were chained to the wall. I couldn't move. I heard ringing as I noticed that a bell was attached to the chains. I couldn't move. My axe had been taken. Great...

I could see barely anything. The only light was from the moon through the barred window. All I could make out was a door in front of me and the chains holding me in place. Creeeeaaaaakkkk...

The door slowly creaked open. Oh know.

"Oh, I see someone's awake..." I recognised the voice but couldn't make out the face. Who was it.

"what am I doing here?!" I yelled to him still struggling.

"haha that's for me to know and for you to find out..." I watched as the figure edged closer bringing his hands to my face.

"so beautiful..." I spat in his face and turned away.

"I'll teach you a lesson for doing that to me!" he raged. Suddenly I felt a burning pain in my arm, it didn't feel deep but was still very painful. I yelped in pain as he just laughed. He cut off a piece of my hair too.

"Just a souvenir..." he chuckled. He brought his hand up to my face again stroking my cheek. I couldn't get away. I felt tears stinging my eyes as he gripped my cheeks pulling his lips to mine. It was horrible. They were meant for Hiccup not him. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth as I bit it. He yelped in pain and then hit me in the stomach.

"wouldn't want to smash your pretty face now would we?" I moaned in pain. He threw something at me as he finally left. Tears escaped my eyes as I sobbed. Please, Hiccup come save me... I knelt onto the ground as I rested my head against the wall. Until I finally cried myself to sleep.

??????????????

Finally everything is going to plan. Hiccup will finally be gone, I'll have his night fury and that little beauty in there a win, win. Although I kind of have her now don't I. She will learn to respect me, oh yes she will. I know this one day she will be mine.

"Guards you know what to do!" I shouted at them as they headed into Astrids cell. Moments later I heard screams of,

"please stop" and "help me" and "Hiccup save me, please..." I laughed. Oh he will come alright. I slipped her hair which I had cut off into a envelope and wiped the blood off of my dagger I dropped that in the envelope too. I quickly wrote it.

"guards make sure this gets to Berk..." they nodded and grinned. I decided to join in with the other guards in Astrids cell, I couldn't let them have all the fun...

HEY GUYS! I'M SORRY THAT I HAD TO WRITE THIS! I FEEL SO SORRY FOR ASTRID RIGHT NOW...

ANYWAYS GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER AND ALSO BECAUSE THIS BOOK HAS NOW REACHED 2K READS GUYS, THANKS SO MUCH SO THIS SHOUT OUT IS FOR THECOOLESTASTRID SHE IS AMAZING AND REALLY GREAT TO TALK TO WHEN BORED! GO FOLLOW HER NOW!

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! TOODLES!