Chapter 16: I thought...

*unedited*

Astrid

How could he? How could I have been so stupid? I was running through the forest now hoping that he wasn't following me. My arms scraped across every branch in my path. My eyes stung as I tried to withhold the tears threatening to escape. I felt my heart break into a billion tiny pieces. Some may never be found ever again. It must be a sign. That we should never be together. The Gods must know this. But why do I feel so right when I'm with him? I was running so fast now that I tripped over a tree root. My tears came flooding out in buckets. My head snapped up as I heard the breaking of twigs and the rustling of leaves getting closer and closer...

Ruffnut? "Astrid?" she asked. She didn't hesitate to rush over and hold me in her arms. I was on the verge of breaking. She quickly pulled me up when I noticed a striking pain throughout my leg. I must have sprained it.

"what happened?"

"H-H-H- *sniffle* H-H-H-H-"

"never mind, come on let's get you to Gothi..." I shook my head violently I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I'm a fearless Hofferson after all! And Hoffersons never cry! "well I'm afraid you don't have any choice!" she was right I don't. So as she dragged me along I didn't struggle. I had nothing left to fight for...

SO, SO, SO, SORRY GUYS! I JUST NOTICED THAT CHAPTER 16 HAD BEEN DELETED SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT! IT WAS WAY LONGER THAN THIS BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT ELSE I WROTE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME THE DREAM OR VISION? CHAPTER IS CHAPTER 17 SO SORRY IF IT DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE WHEN I POSTED IT! SORRY AGAIN GUYS! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! TOODLES!