Chapter 31: Another day

HEY GUYS! SO NOW I HAVE SHIPPED AHEAD I LINGERED BEHIND FOR A BIT TOO LONG SO THIS IS JUST A POV ON ASTRID! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

~

*unedited*

Astrid

I shivered. Hiccup should have came for me by now. I'm not sure how long it had been. It felt like a month but I knew it had only been a couple of days. I barely had any clothing to cover me now. They did so many unspeakable things to me... I was covered in scars. None on my face though. He warned not to whip my face. My mouth was dry. I only received enough water to keep me alive. I didn't struggle anymore. There was no point I wasn't going to get out. Suddenly the door opened. I flinched. I knew what was coming.

"Hello beautiful..." he said. He stroked my cheek as I tried to turn away. He lifted me up so that I stood.

"that's better" he said grinning. I knew who it was.

"D-Daggur?" I managed to say. My throat was dry so I could hardly speak.

"took you this long?" he chuckled. His hands continued to trace down my body.

"Don't touch me!" I tried to yell as I tried to move away from his hand.

"oooh, I see you've still got some bite left in you..." He unchained my hands and feet as the guards came in grabbing me. What was happening?

"What are you doing?" I choke out.

"you'll see..." he chuckled as he made his lips meet mine. The guards held me still. I was too tired to fight back. He then stuffed a white cloth which I know all to well into my face. Here we go again. The room spun and I became dizzy. As I fell into a black abyss.

"Hiccup please find me..." I mumble before everything turns black.

Daggur

Haha.

"let's hope he does for your sake sweetie" I say before stroking her cheek. So soft. She is a beauty.

"come on drag her to the ship. We make way to deranged island!" Yes I named an Island after myself. What's wrong with that?

HEY GUYS! SECOND CHAPTER OF TODAY YAY! SORRY I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT BUT THIS IS JUST ASTRID NOW...

HOW WILL HICCUP FIND HER THOUGH? WHAT WILL DAGGUR DO IF HICCUP DOESN'T SHOW UP? NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP TOMORROW OR SOMETIME LATER TONIGHT AS IT'S ONLY 7:41PM AT THE MOMENT. ANYWAYS COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!