Chapter 15: I want you back...

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! COULDN'T THINK OF WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT AND WHERE TO GO FROM MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER. i HAVE DECIDED TO JUST DO A POV ON JUST HICCUP AND HIS THOUGHTS FOR THIS CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE ON THE STORY! AGAIN SORRY AND HERE IT IS!

~

*unedited*

Hiccup                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Lying on my bed now I can't stop thinking about Astrid. How she looked at me, her tears stinging her sparkiling beautiful blue eyes. Me realizing what I had just done. I can’t do this. I don’t care if I am being forced. I love Astrid. I want her back... But after what I have done to her now, and before... I know she will never want to be with me ever again. This is all Merida’s fault. I turn over onto my right side and sigh. I feel Toothless nuzzling my right leg. I sit up noticing that his eyes are wide and his ears are pricked up. He’s so cute when he does that.                                                                                                                

“I’m sorry bud...” I sighed, “I don’t feel like flying today...“ I looked up to my window noticing there was light seeping through the curtains. It must be morning already. I hadn’t slept at all. I couldn’t stop thinking about it, or her. I decide to get up as I can’t sulk in bed all day, and it’s not really Toothless’ fault. I quickly put my armour on as I am already dressed, Vikings just don’t have many clothes don’t ask me why. I quickly tie my loose straps around my ankles and wrists, I grab my knife slotting it into a pocket on my arm. I then check to see if my weapon inferno is still attached to my armour which it is. I walk over to my mirror noticing my eyes have bags underneath them. I look hideous. But I don’t care, all I care about is Astrid and getting her back. I then have a thought...

“Come on Bud let’s go, I’ve got an idea!” he gave me a small purr sort of growl before I sauntered down the stairs. I was heading towards the door when...

“Where do you think you’re going?” It was mum. She was sitting on a stool stirring something that looked like gruel. Something I didn’t want to stick around for. I sigh heavily as I reply. “umm... I was going flying with... errr... T-Toothless...”                                                 “oh really?!” she asked. She knew I was lying. Then suddenly she surprised me as she walked up to me pulling me into a tight hug before saying, “I’m sorry sweetie,” My mind was buzzing with possible reasons for her to say sorry, when I felt something wet touch my cheek as I noticed she was crying. “I know you loved her, I was forced into it, I forced you into it, I-I’m so, so sorry!” I had to stop her, I couldn’t bear to watch her cry, she was my mum after all! Plus she has gone through some very hard phases throughout her life. I pulled away holding her shoulders. I gently wiped her tears with my fingers. Her hands rested on my face as she gazed into my eyes. “so like your father...” was all she said before sitting back down humming their song. If his death had taken a toll on anyone the most it would be her... I opened the door just about to leave when, oh no. Merida...           

HEY GUYS! HOW WAS THAT? GOOD? BAD? OK? I KNOW IT TOOK ME A WHILE, I'M SORRY! :C I JUST GOT STUCK! PLEASE PM ME YOUR IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! WHY DO YOU THINK MERIDA VISITED HICCUP? WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE'S UP TO? BADDIE, GOODIE? WHAT DO YOU THINK HICCUPS PLAN IS/WAS? I MAY UPDATE THIS CHAPTER SOON OR JUST ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON PROBABLY IN AN HOUR OR SO! PLEASE JUST COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS! COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! TOODLES! AND LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!