T W E N T Y - T W O

Michael and Heather walked back to the apartment but heard loud screaming coming from inside. Michael and Heather exchanged looks at each other. Until they hear the scram of Bianca. Michael scurried towards the apartment in a quick way and reached their room. Four men pointing their wands at Bianca on the floor who was trying to run away but was too late. Michael brought his wand out until they heard the curse.

"Avada Kedavra!" Heather flinched at the sound. Michael was breathing out of hesitation seeing Bianca on the ground lifeless. Michael walks in.

"No Michael-"

"Expulso-" The four men flew to the wall as quick as light. Being thrown to the wall with a single beam of blue light made Michael a feared man. The men were laying on the ground dead from such strength. Heather hides behind the wall watching as he burst out in anger one by one. He runs to Bianca who laid on the ground lifeless. Michael saw her and moved the other direction.

"The killing curse...It's one of the unforgivable curses known to wizardkind. The ministry would detect who the uses it but not the host..." Heather says in shock. Michael stayed silent for Bianca, her body was lifeless because he didn't take it for her. Now Leke's in captivity what is Michael going to do.

"I'm sorry...Michael..." Michael nods.

"It wasn't your fault...Supposedly after all of this is gone, I just wish that she'll be back to life again..." He says. Heather smiles at him kindly as he turned his head towards her. She rubs his shoulder comfortingly.

"I was rather...Caught in a daze, I'm not sure if this is just a twin thing but I've felt tired and sad without Leke." He says standing up to face her. Heather nods and sighed.

"Leke was your other half, Michael...If I had a twin I would've felt the exact thing...But now just manage without him...We'll get him..." She says. Heather smiles at him. Michael gave her a look of hope and that was when they were called the duo that was never lost. These two grew over generations, Heather saw a future of him with someone that he loves and he did too. Best friends until death. But suddenly a knock erupted their silence. The two turned their head at the door seeing a man with a shocked look.

"Oh, my apologise...I'll just come back later-" He started to run away. Michael noticed who he was until he raised his wand and pointed at him.

"Locomotor Mortis!" Shouts Michael and the man yelped as he fell down to the ground with his legs tied together by an imaginary rope. The girl stifled a laugh. Michael runs to him and the boy gripped his shoulders.

"Please don't hurt me, Mother of pearl!" He shouts in fear. Michael found this funny shaking his head laughing. Heather walks up to see a fellow baker. he wore a brown suit and had curly blonde hair. He was an Irish.

"Oh, stop your screaming Mister Isington..." He says bringing him up. He un-jinxed the spell. The man was tall and was rather skinny for a baker. The man frantically walked. Michael stares at Heather then at the baker.

"Heather this is Mister Isington...Baker of the local bakery...The one you fainted before..." He says. The girl nods with a side smirk. The man removed his glasses to look at her.

"My goodness, Michael...She's as beautiful as a swan..." The girl blushed. Michael smiles at the man before placing a hand on Heather's shoulder.

"This...Is the youngest time traveller there is..." Mister Isington went wide-eyed. Michael chuckles.

"This...You're lying Michael..." The boy shook his head.

"The recipient listens to the teller." The girl says.

"Michael...Lucas wanted her...Every wizard was blurting about this traveller girl-"

"Wait...What news?" He asked. The man rolled his eyes giving him the paper. The letter was written with red ink. Blood. He reads thoroughly before shoving it back to his face. Heather took the paper.

'A young traveller is on the loose and is with Michael Opelé... Find the girl otherwise, every muggle will die...'

The girl shakily felt her heart beat the twice of light giving it back to the man.

"You what this means Michael...You have to do it..." Michael was hesitant looking at the paper then at Heather. Heather shook her head.

"If it meant everything. I'm willing to give myself up-"

"Don't...You're too young to give yourself up...Listen..." He pulls her to the corner. Mister Isington looked at the two and started to move his body to escape but Michael froze him on the spot making him yelp.

"Heather you're only sixteen. Sacrificing yourself is like killing a child and not waiting until they fully bloom. You still have to develop a sense about the world...I'm not letting you go at such an age-"

"But what does age have to do with this? Am I just sixteen? Is my youth important to everyone that I am the odd one out?" Michael sighed. Heather's tears were evident. She hated being the centre of attention. The girl shook her head but Michael brought her to his chest. The girl cried softly.

"I'm sorry that this had to happen to you...But maybe...In the future...You'll do amazing things such as falling in love-"

"I've already did..." Michael tilted his head. The girl sighs.

"First lovers don't last...Then there's a second...There's always something about the second you just quite attach to them because you know about who you love..." Heather knew. Heather knew that Elton was not going to be her true love. But since it was something that she has never been through maybe she would have to keep him for time sake. Heather removed her head from his chest and nodded. She smiles. Michael gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder before turning to the baker who was on the ground frozen. Heather lifted her wand and un-jinxed the spell. Michael noticed something about Heather. She was left-handed with her wands. The baker sat up with a confused look.

"You're left-handed?" The girl nods. She gave him a smirk.

"Never noticed? You must've been a great lover..." The man chuckled.

"Don't. I gave you advice don't blow it." He says.

The next morning, Michael and Heather were on the hunt whilst Mister Isington followed them around for protection. He wanted to protect the two because he thought that two young aged people should never go alone on their battle. The trio walked their way to the alleyway until they saw nothing except three people.

"What the-" Suddenly a person just randomly appeared next to her. Apparation. The man held onto Heather's shoulder which she looks at Michael with a scared look before she was being left. Out of the blue, slowing time, Michael brought out his wand to cast him but due to his luck...He was too late. Though, the spell did transfer hitting the side of the man as they were brought to the empty manor.

"NO!" Michael shouts seeing his friend being gone by the wind. Now Michael doesn't know where she is. Until Mister Isington placed a hand on his shoulder.