N I N E T E E N

The next morning. Heather felt twice more energetic from last week. From breakfast, she was all smiles and was not really focusing on anything besides Elton. It wasn't the second challenge and that's how she's feeling.

"Um...Heather?" Asked Robert. The girl answered.

"Magically...I would read your mind but since I'm not a Legilimens I would rather not..." Said, Robert. The girl shook her head. After that, the two decided to walk around the bridge. Heather was still smiling all around until he decided to break the bubble.

"So...About last night-"

"Robert...The next challenge...You might have to dunk your egg of truth in the bath of clearness and tranquillity..." Robert frowned.

"Pardon?" He asked. The girl shook her head.

"Nothing, apparently, Elton's found out the clue for the next challenge and you need to dunk that golden egg of your underwater." She says scrolling through her book. Robert found himself after that. He looks at her with a hopeful look.

"That's what I was looking for! Merlin's beard thank you!" He says giving her a kiss on the side of her cheek making her laugh as he rushed to the bath. That was when Heather realised she was all alone. She sighs closing her book until a voice was heard.

'Heather...'

The girl shivered. She tied her scarf around her neck tighter. The voice was recognisable to Leke. She shook her head.

"Come back..."

And that was it. She sharply sighed and rushed to the room of requirement. She opened the wardrobe where she feared most and slowly walked in. She got the courage and jumped in. She closed the wardrobe doors and closed her eyes. Although it might not seem like much, it did to the environment around her. She quickly opened the closet and gasped. The heat was no longer cold but rather...Intoxicated.

"Oh my..." She says jumping out of the incident. The wardrobe was in the middle of the abandoned gym. Though, half of it was destroyed by some horrible accident.

She slowly stepped down until someone saw her.

"Hey! A survivor!" The man rushed up and helped the girl down. Heather jumped down to the ground and said thanks to the man who helped her. But the man scurried her to the alleyway which made her freaked.

"Miss, what were you doing up there?" He asked. The girl shrugged but was still shocked. She couldn't use her wand for safety otherwise it would be against the law. The man got closer to her and closer so that his lips were beside her ear until a voice was heard from the above.

"Petrificus Totalus." The spell that made people paralysed for a split second. The offender dropped to the ground with a scared look. Surely, a muggle like him would experience weird feelings. His body was stiff as a tree bark and his hands and legs froze together like strong glue. The girl opened her eyes to see Michael in his stylish fatigues. His black suit reminded Heather about Robert. Michael smiles.

"Heather...Good to see you here..." He says with a look. The girl sighed in relief. The man, however, was struggling to out-curse the charm. Michael chuckled.

"For the many years, I've passed...What's the damage..." Michael looks saddened. Like a truck has hit him. Michael looks up.