S E V E N T E E N

The Yule Ball was a pretty big deal considering it was going to happen tomorrow. Robert still hasn't got a date even if he was a champion for getting the egg. He had his eyes on Jean for a long time but was too scared to ask. Heather peaked the corner and saw him fidget in front of the Gryffindor painting.

"Robert? Why are you here?" Robert jolted but regained his confidence. Heather smiled cockily as he regained his posture.

"I'm...Thinking if I should do it." He says. The girl turns to him with a shocked look.

"Robert Miller! You still hadn't got a date? You wild boar..." She joked. Robert 'oinked' as a gesture. The two laughed.

"Heather I don't know if she has a date or not-"

"Jean?" The boy nodded his head.

"She hasn't...I know because I have a good cat...And I wanted to help..." The boy turned to her with a confused frown.

"You don't 'help' people you joke...Considering that you are very bright..." Heather laughed.

"Please, Robert...Ask...She's just right there walking up the stairs right now..." Heather rushed to the nearest stairs that brought her up the level. She crouched down watching the scene. Robert cursed in his mind. Jean had her hands folded until she lifts her head.

"Hey..." She says. Robert nodded as she passed by. The two were naturally awkward. She was about to enter until he got the courage.

"Jean..." The girl stops and she turns around. Heather knew it was an intense moment watching the two. She raised her wand getting ready.

"Yes?" She asked. The boy. His lip was forming words that he couldn't say. Heather pointed her wand at him and said 'Vis loquuntur' which is the charm to force someone to speak out.

"I really would like you to accompany me to the Yule Ball!" He says out of shock. He suspected it was Heather. Jean looks down blushing. Robert looks at the girl shrugged. Robert gave her a pass since her answer shocked him.

"Robert...As much as I love your participation in the wizarding tournament...I would have to say...Yes..." Robert was shocked. He literally blushing too he jumped up and down and had the widest smile. Heather airly shouted 'Yes' loudly. Jean looks behind him suspecting something.

"What was that?" Heather covered her mouth with her palm to stifle a laugh. Robert shook his head in disbelief.

"Nothing...I think that it was the creaking stairs..." Jean bought the idea nodding her head.

"Well...Robert...I better-"

"Yeah..." And with that, the girl disappeared inside of the painting into the Gryffindor common room. It might not look like he was screaming, inside his body felt like fire. As he hears the door shut. He clapped his hands together loudly and screams due to excitement. His reaction was just like Elton's. A parallel. Heather stands up and rushed downstairs.

"Heather! You're a genius!" He says hugging the best friend of this friendship. Heather giggled as he spins her around. The two walked out in excitement to the common room discussing about the event tomorrow. It was getting late at night, Heather pushed Robert to go to his room since she wanted to stay a little longer.

"Goodnight Heaths."

"Night Robert." She smiles at him. The boy shuts the door and the girl sighs plopping herself down on the chair reading a book about potions in order to improve her skill.

"Heather..." 

Whispers a name. The girl looks up everywhere. She shrugs and continued.

"Heather..."

The girl looked up realising that there certainly was a voice calling for her. She closed her book and places it gently on the table. She stands up slowly.

"Heather-'

The girl whips around and sees a letter now on the front of the library. The girl frowns and picks it up. She opens it with content and curiosity. She sees the seal. An old seal with a snake on it. Certainly was not Slytherin because it was smaller. She decided to open it.

'Heather.

You don't have to do this but is rather said urgently. 

Heather.

Please come back to Old England ASAP. Leke needs you alongside me. 

Heather.

I fear that there's going to be a grey storm casting over you if you don't.'

The girl shuts the letter from reading it further. Just seeing the name 'Leke' triggers something in her. The girl froze in her spot, chills erupt around her body. She fears movement but worst, she fears death. A knock from outside shocked her after it shows the prefect.

"Ah, Heather...Mail has arrived for you." Says Donald. The girl smiles standing up. She grabbed the packaged thing from his hands and smiles.

"Thank you, Donald..." She says in her kind way. She stares at the package in confusion after he left. She urgently opens the package and it revealed a beautiful dress. She gasps looking at it. She lifts it up and places it over her figure. It was a long dark blue dress made out of satin with the off-the-shoulder cut with these ribbons that had a little jewel in the middle.

 It was a long dark blue dress made out of satin with the off-the-shoulder cut with these ribbons that had a little jewel in the middle

"Oh, it's magnificent..." She says twirling around. Her shoes were heels that were identical to the dress. She squeals not waiting until tomorrow to get ready for Elton. He is going to love this idea of her dress.