E I G H T E E N

The afternoon before the Yule Ball, everyone pranced and danced. Boys weren't all excited. Heather surely was thrilled. The girls were all dancing around the halls, Elton was nowhere to be seen except Knox. Heather froze in her spot seeing Knox walking so sly and confident.

"Hussin. Heard you were asked by that Bulgaria-"

"Knox! Shh!" She says following him. The boy scoffed. Heather kept this a secret because she didn't want other girls to envy. What's the point, they'll see her tonight on the dance floor with him. Knox was always sly walking up next to her.

"Why so shy Hussin? Too scared others might think-"

"It's not that Knox...My parent's would do anything to let off any Dumstrang boy off my back...If they find out, I'll be sent to Ilvermorny in America. I can't do that to Robert...Elton, Eddie or..." Knox sighed.

"Or who?" Knox asked with concern. Considering being a Slytherin, he seemed to be intrigued. The two weren't very close partially enemies but during first grade, they were best of friends until Robert came rushing into second grade.

"You Knox...You're close with my family since grade one...My parents can't know from them...From you...Please, Knox...Don't send me to Ilvermorny..." The boy thought. Knox was close with Heather. Knox wanted Heather to look like a good person but was the annoying kind of person that sticks around to gossip.

"I'll give you one chance...But...Only because we're talking and not fighting about some stupid potions materials...I've missed you, Heather...Our friendship..." The girl gave him a small smirk. She nods.

"Thanks...Knox..." She says bumping his shoulder making him mock pain. The girl rolls her eyes.

"But...Don't blow it, Heather. I will not give you any more chances after this chance." The girl nods before running off to her dorm.

Hours before the Yule Ball every girl was pampering themselves to look like absolute dolls. Heather washed thoroughly and styled her hair to the side. Curly with little pins. She applied light make up because she wanted her skin to glow for the Bulgarian boy. She dressed for the occasion wearing her heels.

Robert was rubbing his hands together. He nervously brushed up his look wearing his sleek tuxedo. He hears the loud music outside knowing that he was the only person in the boy's dorm momentarily. He looks at himself in the mirror breathing in slowly. Being a champion meant two things, one word. Balance. It was very important.

Robert walks out placing his toothbrush on his towel and rushed downstairs as quick as sand. He wore his watch his father gave him at the age of fourteen as a gift. He waits for the girl's to come down.

"Pleasure to see you here, Robert..." Says the Bulgarian walking up to him wearing his red suit with a brown embellishment on the side. Bulgarian's sure have a taste. Robert nods.

"You too, Elton..." The Bulgarian turns around to the stairs. Everyone started to go in as they waited. Until an agitated Professor Floria came running in towards the two.

"Thank goodness! Are you two having dates?" The two boys nodded.

"Where are they?" The boys shrugged. The woman groaned as she rushed towards the other champions who had their dates. That was when Robert had the audacity to asked him this rumbunctious question.

"So...Who are you going with?" The boy looks at him. He smirked.

"You'll just have to see English boy..." The boy quirked an eyebrow at Elton with confusion. That was when the slightest most beautiful moment happened to the two. This elegant figure of a woman walked out of the corner of their eyes. From the moment, Robert swore he saw an angel until it got closer. He literally coughed as he saw Heather walking out in the dark blue dress with her hair pinned out on the side. Elton saw this and his heart sped. He kept it professional with a little smirk.

"Hello, Beauty..." He says placing out his hand. She smiles widely placing her hand on his. He kissed her hand and they walked holding hands together to the dance floor. Robert was left flabbergasted until Jean came out.

"Hey!" She says walking up to him. He was surprised too. She looked magnificent with the neon orange dress and her hair tied up into an elegant bun. Her figure was perfect next to him. Robert smiles widely.

"You look magnificent..."

As the group of champions grouped up. Elton was the first runner-up with Heather, behind them was Ludovica with a fellow Slytherin boy and Robert with Jean. As the music played softly everyone that was attending clapped for the champions as they walked inside the bright snowy feeling of winter. Heather blushed to see everyone gasp. Elton held her arm tightly to reassure her that she'll do great.

As the champions walked up to the dance floor, all eyes were on the three. Elton's arm was around her waist, she looked into his eyes and the music played. All the pressure was on her shoulders but she suppressed the feeling as she soon was hoisted up. Her face gleamed with happiness feeling happy that she was able to experience such a feeling.

"How are you feeling!" He asked. Heather laughs dancing the grooves. Robert was having an amazing time too, dancing with the girl of his dreams. She really did look amazing.

Other clapped as others joined the dance floor such as Professor Floria and Professor Adkins were joining. The headmaster with the headmaster of Beauxbatons everything seemed to be working in harmony. That until the two wanted to sit down for a bit after such an exhausting moment. Elton and Heather were sitting together. Robert was trying to wrap his mind on how Elton managed to ask Heather out on the Yule Ball. Surely Heather was not looking for anyone, in particular, she was always a difficult mix. That shooked Robert much more until they...Snogged.

"Heather...You are a wonderful dancer tonight..." He says placing a hand on her right thigh. The girl smiled.

"Thank you...Although I was a bit rustic-"

"Nonsense-"

"Yeah I was-"

"Nope..." And with that. He has gotten closer and closer until his breath was on hers. She made the first move and placed her lips on his. He closes his eyes and they both moved in such elegance. Slow dance music was heard and everyone started dancing with their partners on the dance floor. She lets go. Elton opens his eyes. Her and his first kiss was such a beautiful moment. She trusted him and he trusted her with all of their heart. Robert gasped. He has never seen Heather smile so brightly before after seeing a boy.

"My goodness..." He says. Jean came back with a plate filled with snacks.

"Huh?" She asked, her mouth filled with food. Robert decided to leave it behind because it was something shocking to him. He shook his head before turning his attention to Jean.

"Nothing...I saw...Something shocking..." Jean nods continuing eating. Robert sighed.

"Jean...If you saw something...That was so out of context...How would you describe it?" He asked sitting fully on his back feeling odd.

"If it didn't hurt people's feelings...Mad would be a nice feeling..." Robert nods. He now saw the two standing up. Elton hugged Heather with such passion until she gave him one last soft kiss on his lips before rushing off. Elton sighs, he looks saddened before walking to his room.

"Yeah...I saw something mad lately..."