F O U R

Potions class with Mister Adkins has started. Heather has packed her leather suitcase sent by Hogwarts with her books to the oddly dark room with him experimenting with potions by himself. He was talking to himself, muttering the portions, names and chants of the potion. The girl knocks on the door making him shriek and that made the potion spark a little.

Everyone started to crowd her, the Professor turns his head to the group acting casual. Heather hides her smile behind her books. The man was tall, greyish blonde locks and a bit...Old. As he stands up with a big smile he assured everyone to their seat.

"Class of year four's?" He asked. Everyone nodded. He smiles and lets them in. Heather sat on the left of his eyes next Robert, Edward, a fellow Gryffindor girl and another Hufflepuff boy. She sits down whilst smiling at them this morning. The teacher walks up to the front and looks at everyone. Everyone and Heather.

"Miss Hussin. What a great opportunity to meet you again." The girl nods. Robert frowns confused. He taps her on the shoulder. The girl turns her head.

"How does he know you?" He asks. The girl chuckles.

"My parents both work at the Ministry of Magic with him." The boy tilts his head.

"He works with the Ministry?"

"Formerly." The boy nods going back to his seat. Professor Adkins came back with a cauldron.

"Alright, class...What do you know about polyjuice potions?" Heather raises up her hand. The Professor looks at her and gestured her to answer. Heather smiles as she answers.

"Thank you, sir..."

"Thank you, sir..." Mocks Knox behind her. The girl eye rolls and continues.

"A polyjuice potion is a potion that allows the drinker to take a form of anyone...For example...I drink the polyjuice potion and I am able to take the form of...Knox Friggs but let us be honest...Nobody would want that because he's an idiot..." Everyone laughs at that. Knox went silent by coughing. The Professor nods his head in approval.

"That is correct, ten points to Ravenclaw..." Everyone in the Ravenclaw team shout in proudness. Robert smiles at her. She winks at him and the Professor continues their lecture.

"I will now demonstrate the ingredients that are needed in a polyjuice potion are...Well, there are two ways but we'll go for the more complete order..." He writes on his board with his wand. Knox walks over to their table. Robert sighs in annoyance.

"Lucky you two are part of the Ravenclaw system...Where would I be with you two...Dimwits...Hope you'll get nominated for the Triwizarding Tournament Hussin. Can't wait to see how your knowledge for those activities works." The girl chuckles as he walks away. Robert shuts his book.

"He definitely likes you." The girl sighs and looks at him. She shuts her book and stares at him with her lips curled into thinly shaped curves.

"Don't even think about it Robert...I've also heard there's going to be Yule Ball this year." The boy widens his eyes.

"Ball? As in..."

"So!" Said the Professor. He demonstrated the second formula of the Polyjuice Potion which needed the essence of someone's hair. Heather stares at Robert who nods.

"Alright. Get to work." Everyone rushed to the storeroom and grabbed the cauldrons. Even Edward came rushing towards it but sadly was pushed back by everyone else. Robert came in first luckily. He came out with two cauldrons, one for her and him. She nods and continues to do her potions task.

She looks at her book and followed the order. 

Add 3 measures of to the cauldron. Add 1 measure of to the mortar, crush to a fine powder, then add one measure of the crushed horn to the cauldron. Heat for 20 seconds at a high temperature.Wave your wand then let potion brew for 24 hours

Said the book. She follows the order and tore a piece of Robert's hair a bit. He shrieks an 'Ow' before taking a little piece of hers. She shouts 'Ow' before going back to her job. She winces at the impact of her hair and drops the hair in the cauldron.

"A bit harsh Robert..." She says.

"Sorry love..." He says. The girl grins. He rubs her shoulders and the girl grabs her rosewood with dragon heartstring wand and waves it around. No vocals needed just wave it around. The sound of the cauldron igniting out of the blue made her gasp. The Professor saw this and clapped.

"Excellent job miss Hussin..." The Professor announced the girl smiles. Out of the corner of her eyes, she sees a struggling Edward.

"Eddie are you alright?" She asks. The boy nods putting in a bunch of unknown ingredients making her quirk an eyebrow.

"Ed...Are you sure?" She asks. The boy nods. Everyone at her table looks at Edward and started to move away as it made a sound. Edward what did you do? He didn't stop. He added more and more until suddenly.

Boom.