N I N E

"The Triwizarding cup will take place...After the champions will be chosen." Everyone kept silent. The headmaster stood up near his stand and stares at everyone.

"Not is this event only mandatory...It is also tradition...For these three schools to act with three champions to win against the Triwizarding Cup!" He says unveiling the clothed figure behind him. The figure was blinding to the eyes but was very blue and shiny. Everyone was surprised to even look at it in person.

"Now...To sign in is by writing your name on a piece of paper and putting it into the goblet of fire." Everyone was waiting for the limits. That was when the shocking thing happened.

"There are no limits unless you are above the age of fourteen and is not easily faint to the heart then you shall not join!" They could all hear the younger years groan in annoyance. Robert kept silent, clearly not wanting to join although he wanted to insanely impress Jean Jordan.

"Now...For those who have participated...You must remember to follow each rule, with an amount of persistence and carefulness, otherwise, there will be a disqualification which will result in either death or pain..." Everyone went silent. He walks back to his table filled with the other students. Robert turns his head to Heather, she was busy thinking about her choice. At first it sounded like a fun activity but instead, it was a whole other commitment.

"Heather..." She turns her head towards him before smiling, snapping back to reality. She stands up and walks with him to another class. As they did, they talked about the participation, yule ball, whole lot but those were history.

"Admit it...You want to ask one of those girls to the dance..." The boy shakes his head sitting on the stairs. The girl chuckles. She had to admit it, Robert was a very hard shell to crack. You didn't know what he liked or disliked, those were very straightforward answers.

"Then who are you going out with...Robert the brave...Oh, Robert the dashing..." She says, pulling herself around the pole before staring at him dead in the eye with a stare. The boy chuckles.

"Oh stop with the adjectives, Heather. I'll tell you when I have one...Unless you have one..." Heather frowns upon him. Confused as to why he would say that. She chuckles.

"What do you mean...Unless I have one..." She says. Robert raised his eyebrows in amusement. Heather looked offended pushing him slightly which resulted in a little harmless fight. The duo walked to their next class.

Later during lunch, everyone sat around the circle that was the goblet of fire. The blue flame ignited due to the presence of students. Heather and Robert came in first whilst they decided not to join due to the many rules. Robert was fidgetting whilst Heather was reading a book. Countless books, her favourite was a book based on herbology.

"Robert you've got to stop...She's not coming for Merlin's sake..." Says Heather. Robert sighs before standing up. Heather looks at his movement. Other students came and he was soon brought back to the seat next to the girl.

"Nope...Nope...Can't do it..." The girl chuckles rubbing his back and he basically climbed over her body for comfort.

"Come on Ernie!" Says the older twin by two seconds said coming in with his twin around his shoulder.

"Come on Sam!" Says the other twin. Heather grips Robert to make him face the two with amusement.

"Robert...If they do it...You can..." She says. Robert shrugged off a feeling as they came rushing in. Hands upon hand behind each other's shoulder. The twins stared into the goblet of fire before putting in the papers. The two walked back seeing if their names have been approved. The goblet grew bigger as saying that it was approved. Robert took in a big sigh looking down at his hands to see the piece of paper. That was until he hears the two screaming.

"AHH!" He hears the twins running out with the trail of blue flames chasing after it. The twins rushed out of the common room and were nowhere to be seen ever again. Robert regretted his decision. Heather rolls her eyes. Everyone was laughing with enjoyment.

"Maybe...Next time I'll do it..." He says sitting next to Heather who understood his thinking. That was until everyone went silent. The sounds of marching kept getting louder and louder and the sudden pull of the doors shocked everyone. The marching was soon stopped as a boy walked over to the goblet. A boy with brown hair, lanky figure. He decided to not wear his furry coat made out of wolf skin and walked up to the goblet. The tension was building between him as he walks up to the goblet.

"Name's Elton Dimitrov...He's a very skilled charmer and Quidditch player..." Whispers Robert beside her. As he threw the paper in, he turns his head. His eyes were blue. He stares down at Heather's making her take in a big breath. He smiles slightly before walking out. Heather blushes slightly before looking down at her book.

"Though he might go to a Bulgarian school for Wizards...Some might say he's of Italian descent..." The girl shuts her book turning her head to him with squinted eyes.

"Rubbish..." She says in a jokingly way before walking out to her room. Robert laughs.