T H R E E

Later in the morning, everyone changed into their robes of blue, green, red or yellow and moved to the main hall where they all have to sit down and eat. Heather sat across Robert whilst reading a book. She was busy reading a wizard fiction whilst Robert seemed to be dozing off. He looks from his book to behind her. Probably that new girl from Westminster, Jean Jordan. A girl with dark skin, a Gryffindor and was new to the Hogwarts scene. He seemed to not pay attention keeping his eyes on her. Heather knew. She looks at him before smiling.

"What?" He asked keeping his eyes on his book trying to get rid of the evidence. Heather placed down a bookmark and looks at him.

"She seems to be your type." The boy scoffs. The girl chuckles. He has a crush on her and she was proud. Jean Jordan and Robert Miller. The couple of the year. Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Smart boy and brave girl.

"What? I can't believe you...And for Merlin's sake, I don't like her..." He says. The girl shrugs her shoulders grabbing her book. The younger students and newest students came and joined the table.

"It's like your crush on...Knox..." The girl eyes him with a seep of annoyance from hearing that name. She completely and utterly...Hates him. No word how could she fall for someone so...Rude and annoying.

"Except I don't like him." She says strictly putting her eyes on the book looking behind them, Knox smiling and laughing with his friends whilst joking around with everybody. She clears her throat until someone came running to them. Screaming.

Everyone laughed as the fellow Hufflepuff boy as he came running in with a red letter. Oh no, a howler. The twins came running with him, their wands in the air foreshadowing a tail catcher of a spark. Everyone laughed as the fellow Hufflepuff came hiding under the table. The spark exploded for throughout the cafeteria. The sparks opened a created a message 'Opening next week!' Everyone cheered for them as they bowed to walk to their Gryffindor tables. Rumours say that the two had a crush on Heather but she wasn't bothered but was kind enough to smile at them.

"Hello, Heather." Said the twins almost blushing. The girl smiles at them as they walked past her punching each other in the shins for embarrassing each other for that. Robert chuckles until he saw the fellow friend of Hufflepuff house coming to them.

"Don't turn now...Edward's coming..." He says digging his head in the book. Heather widens her eyes before digging her head. But the Edward found them. He sits beside Heather with a heavy breath. His hair tousled and sweat hitting his body creating a pool under him.

"Oh no, you two..." He hears. An out of breath and tired, Eddie came to ear. The girl was caught, she and Robert raised their heads with fake smiles. The boy was terrified of his mom. Imagine getting shouted at her but once you send that shout to Hogwarts...It's frantically humiliating and devastating such boy could live with this beast. The girl chuckles rubbing a hand through his shoulder.

"It's alright Edward...At least nobody has announced it...That's going to be super humiliating..." Said, Edward. Robert tries not to stifle a laugh. Heather hits him on the shoulder tilting her head. That was when head boy turnt to look at him.

"Oi! Edward's got himself a howler!" Heather sighs.

"Now it has." Everybody laughs at him. Edwards takes in the letter and opens it. The letter opens itself revealing two big lips to resemble a female pair of lips.

"Edward Michael Monroe!" Shouts the letter in high volume. The boy flinches creating a face. Everyone stops their conversation and turns their heads to Edward. Heather looks at Robert who gestured her to move away. She did but gripped onto his arm.

"How dare you eat the cake for your Aunt Scarlett?!" She shouts at him. The boy was terrified, he was shaking. Heather let's go of him and stares at Robert. He shrugs his shoulders.

"You know exactly how much time we had to make that...Strawberry dipped in chocolate, vanilla cake?!" Heather gives Robert wide eyes. She mouths to him 'That's very appetizing.' he chuckles.

"I am absoultely disgusted!" She shouts. The boy flinches.

"If you ever put another stunt like that ever again! I will come over there and take you home! You won't be able to see your friends ever again!" She shouts before looking around. The letter tore itself apart. Heather brings a hand to his shoulder and caresses it.

"Bloody hell..." He says in a Shakey voice. The girl smiles at him and decided to go to her next class.