Epilouge

A Year Later -Tatsuyu's POV

I bite my lip nervously as I stand at the end of the isle.

"You'll be fine and stop chewing your lip." TenTen says to me and I stop biting my lip and Naruto stands next to me, ready to walk me down.

"Thanks Naruto." I say and he nods with a grin and we walk down and everyone looks at me amazed as I smile and then Naruto leaves me next to Omoi and sits down.

"Your beautiful." Omoi says to me and I smile at him.

"And your handsome." I say and we get on with our wedding and after we all head to the reception.

"Tatsuyu, I'm so proud!" Guy-Sensei yells crying and I smile nervously as everyone stares at me.

"Thank you Guy-Sensei." I say and he grins through his tears and TenTen, Lee and Naruto hug me from all sides and I raise an eyebrow.

"WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" The three yell and I deadpan while Omoi is getting smothered by Karui, Darui and C.

"Yeah, thanks." I say to them.

"I suppose you'll be living in the cloud then." Kakashi says once the three get off me and I nod.

"Yes, I suppose so." I say and after a while, the reception ends and me and Omoi head to his house where I've been unpacking and we change into more comfortable clothes.

Someone knocks on the door and I open it to see Lady Tsunade.

"Lady Tsunade?" I ask her confused and she just grins at me.

"Hey Omoi, can I borrow Tatsuyu for a while?" Lady Tsunade asks him and he nods and I follow her to a cliff where she sits down and I sit next to her. "Tatsuyu, you really deserved this." Lady Tsunade says side hugging me and I look at her shocked. "After all you've done for the Leaf, never once letting your feelings getting in the way of protecting it with your life, you deserve to be happy with someone who makes you happy. If Jiraiya were here, he'd be so proud of you, I'm probably even more prouder than he could be." Lady Tsunade says to me and I hug her.

"That's not fair you know, stop being so sappy it isn't like you." I say after s minute as I sit normally and she laughs.

"You know, I'm surprised you didn't ask Jin to walk you down the aisle." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"It just felt right that Naruto did, after all, we've been together forever basically, we're inseparable as brother and sister, we're family." I say and Lady Tsunade nods with a smile and we watch the sky for a while together and then she takes me back to Omoi.

3 Years Later

I sit at home in the Cloud Village, with my twins and I look at them with warm eyes.

Over the past 4 years, my emotions came out and I've become more open to my emotions now that I'm not a shinobi anymore.

Omoi opens the door. "Tatsu, I'm home from my mission." He says to me.

"I'm in the living room with Jen and Jake." I say to him and he walks in and sits next to me and I kiss him before I hand him Jake.

Jen has tan skin and white hair like mine without the blue marks on her cheeks and she's got Omoi's dark eyes, Jake is tan skinned with silver hair like Omoi's and has blue marks on his cheeks and has my red eyes.

"Hey buddy." Omoi says to him and Jake grabs his hand.

I smile at the sight.

5 years later

"Wow, Boruto, you've gotten so big, you too Himawari, wow, your just adorable." I say hugging them and Himawari gladly hugs me but Boruto just pouts.

"Mom." Jen says to me and I smile as I take a step back from them.

"TATSUYU!" Naruto yells crashing into me with Lee and TenTen and I just deadpan.

"Alright, off, now." I say to them and they grin as they step back.

"I don't understand what the fuss is about." Boruto says to us.

"Tatsuyu here is your aunt." Naruto says to him and I smile.

"Then why doesn't she live in the Leaf?" Boruto asks us.

"Wow, who would have thought I'd meet another kid who'd piss me off this easily." I say and Naruto laughs as I hit Boruto on the head. "Boruto, do you know who was one of the first people to hold you? The only reason I don't live in the Leaf is because my Husband lives in the cloud and I'd rather not force him out of his homeland." I say and Boruto scowls up at me.

"Oh yeah?" Boruto asks and I pick him up by the back of his jacket and he growls in annoyance and I raise him to my face.

"You have one thing in common with your uncle, your both brats!" I say as I drop him and he lands on his feet.

Naruto and Hinata laugh.

"Anyways, Naruto, you have work to do." I say and he sulks.

"I know." Naruto says to me and I smile amused.

"Get to work." I say sternly and he runs off scared.

"Mom, Mommy, Mom, Mother, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mama, Mama, Mom." Jen says over and over again.

"Yeah, I know." I say and TenTen grins.

"Come on, let's go get ramen." TenTen says to me as she grabs my wrist and I follow her as she runs and Lee keeps up with us while grinning and we find Guy-Sensei along the way and take him with us.

We get to Ichiraku's and we sit on the stools.

"Tatsuyu its been a while." Ayame says to me and I smile at her. "Your usual?" Ayame asks us.

"Me and Tatsu are gonna have an eating contest." Lee says to her and she nods and starts working and handing us bowls and we just eat and eat until Lee turns blue and stops.

"I win." I say finishing a bowl.

"Bottomless pit!" TenTen accuses me and I shrug.

"Sometimes." I say and we pay and leave.

We then do what we'd normally do together.

And we all lived happily ever after, that is, until those mother fucking bitches attack Konoha.

The end.
-