Chapter 7

The Next Day - Tatsuyu's POV

I sit on a chair eating some watermelon with Jiraiya as we wait for Naruto. "You'd think he'd be more punctual since he's not meeting up with Kakashi who's at least 3 or 4 hours later." I say and Jiraiya nods in agreement.

"Oh well, we can start training with out him." Jiraiya says once we finish eating.

"That's true." I say as I get up.

"Show me all your Jutsu and we'll go from there." Jiraiya says to me and I nod as we stand in the middle of a clearing.

I use all the Water Style and Wind Style Jutsu's I know along with a few Lightning Jutsu's.

"You acquired the Lightning affinity already?" Jiraiya asks me.

"Uh huh." I say and Jiraiya smirks and does a hand sign.

"Your hair is long enough now, so, you can use this Jutsu." Jiraiya says as he hair forms a protective barrier around him. "Hair Needle Jizo." Jiraiya says to me and I nod, he shows me the hand signs and I focus my chakra to my hair and it hardens as it wraps around me, protectively. "Wow, first try and you mastered it, your a prodigy alright." Jiraiya says to me with a grin and once my hair is back to normal, he ruffles it up.

"Was messing my hair up, really necessary?" I ask him and Jiraiya nods.

Naruto gets here as Jiraiya tosses me a scroll. "What's that?" Naruto asks.

"Your late." Me and Jiraiya say to him.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm used to having to meet up with my Sensei who's always late." Naruto says nervously and I face palm.

"Kami, why is an idiot my" I mutter the rest under my breath and Jiraiya nods in agreement.

"What'd you say?" Naruto asks me confused and I smile nervously.

"Nothing you need to know yet." I say to him as I wave my hand in front of me.

"Aww come on, tell me!" Naruto begs and I continue to say no while Jiraiya's just laughing at my misfortune.

"TRAINING TIME!" I yell distracting Naruto and Naruto grins and goes over to Jiraiya and bugs him while I sit on the ground and I unroll my scroll that Jiraiya gave me.

I read the writing to see its a summoning Jutsu.

"Toads don't suit you." Jiraiya says as he looks over my shoulder while also watching Naruto trying to walk on water, but failing. "Use your blood on it while doing these hand signs." Jiraiya says as he shows me the hand signs and I nod. "This scroll will find your suitable summoning animal and it will appear." Jiraiya explains and I nod.

I do the hand signs and I bite the side of my index finger and I draw blood and I put the blood in the circle and a poof happens and a Lioness appears and Jiraiya sweat drops.

"That's almost too perfect." Jiraiya mutters and I look at the Lioness as she walks over to me and sniffs me.

"Your such a majestic cat." I say and she head buts me in the stomach as she purrs.

"Alright, you two will make a contract." Jiraiya says to us and the Lioness raises her head proudly.

"My name, is Kiara." The Lioness says to me as she looks at me and has me make a sealing sign on her, I'm part Uzumaki, my father's mother was half Uzumaki since my Great Grandfather married an Uzumaki, I think.

"Are you sure this is the right summoning seal?" Jiraiya asks.

"Yes, I'm sure." Kiara says to him and I finish the seal and I place my hand in the center of it and the summoning formula forms on my wrist. "And, done." Kiara says to us and I nod.