Chapter 34

A Few Hours Later - Tatsuyu's POV

I listen to everyone argue and fight and it starts getting annoying and then Gaara starts to get annoyed as well.

"I'm gonna yell, continue and I'm gonna yell." I say and no one listens to me and I growl in annoyance. "EVERYONE! SHUT UP!" I yell loud enough that everyone can hear me, and just as I do, Gaara breaks everyone apart with his sand.

Lady Tsunade's POV

"EVERYONE! SHUT UP!"

"Who was that?" Ao asks look up and I smirk.

"A very, very, very, annoyed Tatsuyu." I say and an amused smile takes place on my mouth.

"She's, she's, she's, this loud?" Shikaku asks shocked.

"She never makes a fuss, and when she does, she's louder than her temper." I say as I place my chin on the back on my hands.

Tatsuyu's POV

"Tatsu, you raised your voice." TenTen says to me shocked.

"No one was cooperating." I say as I snort in annoyance.

"Who just yelled?" Darui asks confused and everyone and I mean everyone, points to me.

I just snort in annoyance as I cross my arms over my chest. "I was getting fed up." I say as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"NANI?" Everyone who thought they knew me, yells shocked.

I just roll my eyes and Gaara starts his speech and I look up at him with calm eyes as he brings everyone together and once he's done, he's bowing and everyone cheers.

After a couple minutes, we're heading out and I'm running next to TenTen.

Me and TenTen look at each for a second before nodding and after a while of running, we're standing on a beach side.

I keep a hand on my katana while TenTen has her scrolls ready.

I keep a calm face as Zetsu rise out of the ocean.

"Tatsu, what now?" TenTen asks me.

"We fight." I say and I draw my snake sword as a few Zetsu run at me and I take them out swiftly while dodging others and me and TenTen fight side by side until I see something unexpected as I slice another Zetsu in half. "Why are there so many?" I ask.

"I don't know." TenTen says to me and then I get ordered to fight two reanimations and I just agree to it and I run over and cut the two in half and I jump back as papers fix them.

"Tatsuyu." One says to me and a memory from when I was a baby pops into my head and I recognize the dude as my Dad and the woman as my Mom.

I keep a calm face. "Mom, Dad." I greet and they nod back.

"You sound obedient, not like when you were just a babe." Mom says to me.

TenTen joins my side. "Tatsu, who are they?" She asks me.

"My Mom and Dad." I say and she looks at them shocked.

"Tatsuyu, who is she?" Dad asks.

"I'm TenTen, I'm your daughters Teammate, the other two are in different divisions." TenTen says to them and I nod.

Dad starts doing hand signs and I do hand signs as well.

"TenTen, don't go in front." I say and she nods and I slam the water and it rises up. "Water Style: Water Wall Jutsu."

"Earth Style: Fist Rock Jutsu!" Dad yells and I relax my position as I think and I send my lightning chakra into the water and the rocks break against it.