Chapter 27

The Next Day at the Sand Village - Tatsuyu's POV

"What a drag." Shikamaru says as we walk to the Sand Academy.

"Honestly, why would she send the both of us? Your as lazy as the devil and I, have no experience with kids." I say and Shikamaru just smirks.

"To get you out of the Leaf Village, more importantly your apartment, every time I passed by I could feel the frustration waves coming off it." Shikamaru says to me.

I roll my eyes. "Your over exaggerating." I say to him and we get to the academy where Temari is waiting and she smirks at us and we both look at her.

"The cry baby is here." Temari says pointing it at Shikamaru.

I smirk at Shikamaru. "Is there something I don't know about?" I ask him.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about." Shikamaru says to me.

"Alright, you guys have the trouble bunch of kids, the misfit class is what we call them, they're on the top floor." Temari says to us.

"Say what?" I ask her and she just leaves with a smirk.

I deadpan along with Shikamaru as we head to the top floor and we walk in.

"What kind of teacher brings another teacher to help?" A kid asks annoyed as they look at us.

"A very inexperienced one." Shikamaru says with a smirk.

"Shikamaru, I think your forgetting something." I say to him as I hold a book and he looks at me with a slight scowl as I just smirk and I toss it to him and he catches it, barely.

"So who's the inexperienced one?" The kid asks again.

"Me." I say with a small shrug. "But Shikamaru over there has no motivation, probably why he's still a Chunin." I say and the kid looks at me.

"I don't believe you." The kid says to me.

"You don't have to." I say to him and I undo his trap from hitting Shikamaru and I pick the bucket off the door and I walk over to the window and Shikamaru raises an eyebrow and I toss it straight into the dumpster. "Anyways, Shikamaru, what are we doing?" I ask him.

"You both look like teenagers." The boy says to us.

"Excuse me?" I ask him. "Well you have a point, he's 16, I'm 18." I say and I shrug before I look at the board to see the name of some guy and I walk over. "Shikamaru, I have an idea." I say to him and he looks at me.

"This should be good." Shikamaru says to me and I pick up a piece of chalk.

"We'll introduce ourselves first before that kid can complain more." I say in Shikamaru's ear and he just rolls his eyes at me.

"Fine." Shikamaru says to me and I fail to notice the chalk board eraser over my head until it falls, hits my head, then lands on the ground, deathly silence goes through the room as I bend down to pick the chalk board eraser up and I set it on the desk calmly while Shikamaru tries guessing my actions.

I turn to the chalk board and I start writing my name in neat hand writing. "My name is Tatsuyu Senju, I'm the great granddaughter of the second Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village, I'm the cousin to Lady Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage and one of the Three Great Sanin of the Leaf and I'm the Great Grandniece of the Second Hokage, I'm a Jonin and part of Team Guy, I've been known to go toe to toe with Kakashi Hatake of the Sharigan Eye, other wise known as the Copy Cat Ninja, I've created 12 original Water Jutsu's that I call the 12 Originals, I've been known to be called as the Water Demon or the Water Origin, now, if any of you decide to prank me, you'll get drenched with water." I say to them as their hair dampen for no reason.