Chapter 22

A Few Day's Later - Tatsuyu's POV

I heat up some can food for Panda and I set it on the counter for her along with some water mixed in with it and I sit down with my plate of food and we eat until someone knocks on the door to my apartment and I put my stuff on the other counter while Panda eats like no tomorrow and I head to the door and I open it to see a grinning Naruto, a sweat dropping Kakashi and Yamato.

"Can I you?" I ask them.

"Your going to help me create a new Jutsu." Naruto says to me with a grin.

"Screw off, its my week off." I say to him and Naruto just continues grinning as I shut the door in his face.

"HEY!" Naruto yells.

"Tatsuyu, your the only one who can help him in his affinities, you know that." Kakashi says through my door.

"I said screw off, I took the week off since I've been so busy training and doing missions, now you want me to help you train?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"Yes." Naruto says to me through my door.

I hit my head against the wall a few times, already regretting this decision. "10 minutes, I'll be there in 10 minutes." I say to them.

"THANK TATSUYU!" Naruto yells through my door.

I groan in annoyance and I walk to the kitchen and I finish eating my breakfast and I walk to my bathroom and I change into my normal uniform and I head to the door where Panda is sitting and waiting and I smile amused.

"You can't come with me Panda." I say to her, but she doesn't listen and instead climbs up onto my shoulder and head butts my cheek and I sigh. "Fine." I say to her and I put on my ninja sandals and I head outside, locking the door behind me and I take Panda off my shoulder and I hold her in my arms as I head to the meeting spot and I see Naruto and Kakashi talking and I sit next to Yamato, waiting for them to notice me and Panda jumps out of my arms and rolls around in the grass while me and Yamato watch her.

"GAH! A BLACK CAT!" Naruto yells pointing to her.

I scowl at Naruto and I hold Panda close to me. "So what if she's black, she's not bad luck." I say to him and Naruto sweat drops as he bends down in front of me and I let Panda sniff him and she purrs and settles on the grass in front of.

"Alright, now what?" Naruto asks Kakashi.

"We're going to see your Chakra nature." Kakashi says holding out three papers, he hands one to me, one to Naruto and keeps the last one for himself. "Just flow your chakra into it, if it becomes soggy, it means you have the water affinity, if it cuts in half, you have the wind affinity, if it crumples, it means you have lightning, if it crumbles, you have the earth affinity, if it lights on fire you have the fire affinity." Kakashi says to him and Naruto nods.

I send chakra through the paper and it turns so soggy that's is really, really unusable and ready to break. "Water." I say with a smile and Kakashi's crumples.

"Lightning." Kakashi says to us and Naruto tries for a second before the paper cuts.

"Wind." Naruto says shocked.

Kakashi looks at me. "Well, Tatsuyu knows a lot about that affinity." Kakashi says to Naruto.

"Yeah, I use a chakra blade to use it, I don't necessarily use my Wind Style all that much." I say to Kakashi and Naruto grins waiting for me.

I sweat drop. "Yamato, if you would?" I ask him.

"Of course." Yamato says and uses his wood style to make a tree and the leaves fall off.