Chapter 14

A day or so later - Tatsuyu's POV

I walk through a town with Jiraiya and he smirks as he looks at a place meant for guys and I nod to him.

"Alright!" Jiraiya says eagerly and goes inside while I continue walking.

I see something out back of that place and I see a group of ninja and I jump up behind the leader and I tap his shoulder, he tenses and looks at me.

"Hi, could you please explain something to me?" I ask him.

"What?" The guy asks warily.

"Are you Fuma ninja? If so, do you know the whereabouts of Orochimaru and the Hidden Sound Village?" I ask him.

"We are Fuma ninja, why do you want to know his whereabouts?" He asks me.

"I'm looking for one of my comrades, he supposedly chose Orochimaru over the Leaf for some stupid reason and I have to punch some sense into him." I say and he nods.

"Well, you know the forest behind the shrine at the edge of the village, go through there and you'll find his hideout." The guy lies and I stare at him calmly.

"Right, right, go to my death behind a shrine where I know it won't lead anywhere." I say and he freezes as I turn around. "Dude, if you even think of messing with my teacher in there, I'll soak you to the bone with scolding water." I say to him and he nods quickly and I jump off the wall and I head to the shrine to see a bout a billion spiders there and I watch it for a second. "Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu!" I yell and water appears out of nowhere and hits the shrine and the spiders drown and I think Naruto did too since he's laying on the ground motionless. I bend down next to him and I poke him. "Naruto, are you dead? Groan if you aren't." I say to him and he coughs. "I said groan you stupid moron." I say and he groans as he sits up. "Good." I say and he looks at me.

"What the hell Tatsuyu?" He asks.

"You guys were about to die by spiders." I say to him.

Sakura and a girl walks out of the shrine a bit dizzy and I look at them.

"You two ok?" I ask them.

"Yeah, but where did all that water come from?" Sakura asks me.

"Me." I say and she scowls at me and suddenly I get hit into the shrine.

I get off the wall and I stare at my opponent with a calm gaze and I attack him in Tai-Jutsu while everyone watches me beat the ever loving shit out of the guy who's taller than me and possibly stronger than me too.

The whole fight scene goes down and what not and then the girl leads us to Orochimaru's base.

"Tatsuyu, you go down there and check it out." Naruto and Jiraiya say to me.

I just nod and jump down with out a sound.

Gamakichi joins me and we walk into the base and I get ready to form hand signs as we walk and soon enough Jiraiya, Naruto and Sakura joins us.

We get to an area with four passage ways and I look at them.

"I'll go down this one." I say pointing to the one right next to me.

"You will wait." Jiraiya says to me and I roll my eyes and he uses his staff and he gets the one on the right and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, I get the left." I say to Jiraiya who nods.

"Sakura and Naruto will take a tunnel and Gamakichi will take the last one." Jiraiya says to us and I nod and start going down my tunnel.

The lighting gets even dimmer and I have water surround my hand with lightning sparking in it for light as I walk and soon enough I get to a room. I warily walk in and the water and lightning vanish of my own will since its light enough to see.