Chapter 11

A Week Later - Tatsuyu's  POV

I walk with Lady Tsunade and Shizune to meet up with Naruto and Jiraiya.

"Could you walk any slower?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

I cross my arms over my chest and I continue walking. "Your just too eager, calm down." I say and we get to the gates to see Jiraiya and Naruto there.

"Ooo, I smell women coming." Jiraiya says, not looking at us.

"I'll punch you if you even try anything." I say and he freezes.

"Hello Tatsuyu, Tsunade and Shizune." Jiraiya says nervously.

We head out and after a while we come across a hot springs place.

"We should stop here." Lady Tsunade says with a grin.

I sigh. "You can, I'm going back to the village, I want to make sure Lee didn't make his condition any worse." I say and Shizune looks at me confused. "Guy-Sensei's favorite student Rock Lee, the Red Head from the Sand used his One Tails Sand to crush Lee's left arm and leg, making him unable to be a Shinobi." I say to her and Shizune nods.

I continue walking, ignoring Jiraiya who's trying to get my attention to go in.

"They have comfortable beds in the hotel room." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"And I have a comfortable bed back in my apartment." I say to her.

"But there's room service." Lady Tsunade says and I bolt down the road. "TATSUYU!" She yells at me.

"I'M GOING BACK TO THE VILLAGE TEMPTRESS!" I yell at her and I run all the way back to the village to see Guy anxiously waiting.

"Tatsuyu, where's Lady Tsunade?" Guy-Sensei asks.

"Calm down, you know that road that leads to a town with a really good Hot Spring and Casino's? Yeah, everyone's there." I say to him and Guy-Sensei nods and takes me to where Kakashi is and I sweat drop. "For someone with the Sharigan, you'd think he'd see through Itachi's illusion." I say as I make the release sign and I tap his forehead and he relaxes.

"It was that simple?" Kurenai asks shocked.

"To release the after affects of the Gen-Jutsu, yes, but not enough to wake him up, Lady Tsunade can take care of the rest." I say and Guy-Sensei sighs in relief. "I'm gonna go find Lee to make sure he isn't training." I say and I walk out of the room and I walk to where I believe Lee will be and I see him there, tossing petals into the water. "Hey Lee." I say to him with a wave and he looks over at me, in shock.

"Tatsu." Lee says shocked.

I lean on the railing next to him, backwards with my arms crossed. "Should you really be walking?" I ask him and Lee frowns.

"I've been doing rehabilitation the nurses say to take it easy and not walk so much." Lee says and I nod.

"Well, Lady Tsunade is on her way back to the village, I should warn you, she's blunt and a bit harsh, but she knows what's best, if she tells you to stop being a Shinobi, she's just trying to keep you from doing too much to make your condition worse, there is a surgery that could fix you, but that's a 50 50 chance of success, your life hangs between life and death during the surgery, if anything were to go wrong, you'd die." I say to him and Lee looks down. "But, if it were to be a success, you'd go through a lot of rehabilitation and you'd be a shinobi again." I say to him and Lee's fist clenches around the crutch that's keeping him up.

"If she were to suggest the surgery, what should I do?" Lee asks.

"I don't have a say in this, your life is at risk with this surgery." I say and he nods and I get up. "You want to come with me to find TenTen and Neji?" I ask him.