Chapter 9

Later That Day - Tatsuyu's POV

We get to a outpost and we see a lot of people.

"Why'd I have to come?" I ask.

"Because your Tsunade's Cousin, she'll listen to you." Jiraiya mutters to me.

"Yeah right." I say and Jiraiya and Naruto see a woman who's eye flirting Jiraiya and I roll my eyes. "Gold digger." I say and me and Naruto head up to our hotel room and I lay on my bed, spinning a kunai on the back of my hand when a knock sounds on my door. "One second!" I call and I get up and I walk to the door, keeping Naruto away from it. I open the door to see two men there, one is Itachi or Weasel Face as I used to call him and a fish guy who looks like he used to be part of the Hidden Mist.

"Tatsuyu." Itachi says to me with a nod.

"I think you have the wrong room." I say to him and Fish Guy snickers as I shut the door, but Itachi holds back and I shut it on his hand, earning a wince from me at the cracking sound in his hand.

"Tatsuyu." Itachi grunts, slightly in pain and I open the door, kicking him and his fish friend into the wall and I shut and lock the door before I could look into his Sharigan.

"I walk over to my bag and I grab my Katana and I unsheathe it.

"Tatsuyu, what's going on?" Naruto asks me.

I shh him. "Rouges." I mutter to him quietly and I stand in front of Naruto protectively as the door gets kicked open, I make half of the ram sign and I mutter release over and over again, protecting myself and Naruto from the Gen-Jutsu that Itachi is trying to cast us in.

"Man she's good, I wonder who her Sensei is." Fish Guy wonders aloud.

I give Naruto a look that says, 'stay quiet, don't say a word and do not move.' Naruto nods and I watch the two rouges as I continue to mutter release over and over again.

"You can't keep that up forever." Itachi warns me and I smirk.

"Oh yeah? Well then, you clearly don't understand which clan I come from then, we fight till our last breaths." I say to Itachi and his eyes widen slightly and I take that chance to jab him in the eyes and kick his fish friend into the wall, I round house kick Itachi into fish guy and fish guy grunts.

I stand in the hallway in front of the door so they can't get in.

"We just want the nine tails." Fish Guy says to me.

"Nine tails, nine tails, nine tails, uh, I have no idea who your talking about." I say to them and they let it sink in for a second before I put it together and I face palm at my stupidity. "This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep, anyways, I know what your talking about, you can't have him." I say as I get in a defensive position, I fight fish guy, blocking his sword attacks with my sword. "Wind Style: Reapers Wish." I mutter and I swing my sword a few times and I hit the fish guy with wind scythe cutters and he flies back into the wall.

"What?" Fish Guy asks shocked.

A serious look falls on my face and Fish Guy knocks the Katana out of my hand and I dodge his attack and I round house him into the wall and I punch Itachi in the face, sending him into his friend.

Fish Guy gets up and I dodge his sword attacks and then Jiraiya's toad blocks an attack that was too fast for me.

"I could have handled these guys myself you know, right Jiraiya?" I ask him and he smirks at me.

"You looked like you were having trouble, so I just decided to help." Jiraiya says and I punch Fish Guy into Itachi and the two fly back into the wall. "Well, Guy sure did train you in Tai-Jutsu, if Tsunade taught you more, you'd out rule her in strength." Jiraiya says and I just shrug.