Chapter 13

The Next Day - Tatsuyu's POV

"Tatsuyu, I need you to go with Ibiki to retrieve the injured at the Land of Tea and give Jirocho this for me as well." Lady Tsunade says handing me a scroll.

"Alright." I say and I leave with Ibiki.

"If you can, stay out of the way as much as possible as I get the injured on the boat." Ibiki says to me.

"That won't be a problem." I say to him in a calm tone.

After about 30 minutes we board the boat and leave and after a while we get to the Land of Tea and I jump off the side of the boat.

"Hey!" Ibiki protests.

"You wanted me out of the way and I have to deliver this to Lord Jirocho." I say to Ibiki who grumbles in annoyance.

I walk over to Lord Jirocho and I hold the scroll out to him.

"Hello Tatsuyu, its been a while, what's this?" Lord Jirocho asks me.

"A scroll from Lady Tsunade." I say to him and he takes the scroll from me.

"Do you know what's inside?" Lord Jirocho asks me.

"No." I say to him.

"Oh, hey, its you." The boy from a couple days ago says to me.

I look at him for a second. "If that was all Lord Jirocho, I should be going now." I say to Lord Jirocho who nods and I turn around and I jump back onto the boat next to Naruto and Sakura.

"What are you doing here anyways Tatsuyu?" Sakura asks me.

"Delivering a message for Lady Tsunade." I say to her and she nods.

After a while, we get back to the village I head to Lady Tsunade's office to report.

"You finished?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"Yes, the message was delivered with out any problems, the only person seriously injured is Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto have minor injuries, but that's it, Ibiki is taking Sasuke to the hospital now for treatment." I say to her and she nods.

"Good job, you get the rest of the day off, go home and rest." Lady Tsunade says to me and I nod.

"Alright." I say and I go home.

"Tatsu, is that you?" TenTen asks from the living room.

"Yeah." I say as I remove my ninja sandals and I walk to the living room to see her, Neji and Lee. "I feel like I should ask about this." I say to her as I lean on the door frame.

"We're just discussing our training regimen after Lee is better." TenTen says to me and I nod. "By the way, did you know you look like an insomniac with no emotion?" TenTen asks me and I nod.

"I know, I'm heading to my room now." I say and TenTen starts pushing me there.

"Ok." She says to me with a weird grin and I raise an eyebrow at her, clearly confused. "You get some rest." TenTen says to me.

"Ok then, your acting strange, but ok." I say and I walk into my room and she shuts the door. I change into my pajama's and I lay on my bed reading until I fall asleep.

The Next Day

I hear yelling and I roll over onto my back and I look out my window to see Naruto and Shikamaru there. I cover my eyes for a second before I force myself up and I walk over to the window and I open it. "What do you want?" I ask.

"The three of us have a C-Rank." Naruto says to me with a grin.

I look up at the time to see its around 10 in the morning and I sigh. "Fine, I'll be at the gates in 20." I say and the two nod and leave.