Chapter 36

Tsukuyomi Time since I don't remember anything that happens next - Tatsuyu's POV

I see everyone else getting caught in the Tsukuyomi and I make the mistake of look up at the moon and my vision fades to black.

I feel someone prodding me. "Tatsuyu, wake up." Someone whispers in my ear carefully and quietly.

I open one eye, unsure of the person next to me and I see its Naruto, who's looking around carefully and I sit up, rubbing my right eye with the bottom of my palm. "Naruto? What's going on and where's the battlefield?" I ask looking around to see I'm in a bed in a unfamiliar room.

"Battlefield? Mom and Dad are gonna be home soon, get up, we have to clean." Naruto says to me and I notice my hair is red instead of white and my blue face markings are gone.

"What did you do?" I ask him.

"What did we do, the gang was over and we were playing games, don't you remember?" Naruto asks me.

"U-Uh, yeah." I say nervously and I get up and someone slams the door open and a deathly silence takes over the house.

"TATSUYU NAMIKAZE, NARUTO NAMIKAZE! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" 

I lay back on the bed and I pretend to be asleep while Naruto panics and the doors start to slam open in the house.

"Tatsuyu, help me." Naruto says to me.

I roll under my bed and just hide as Mom slams the door to my room open and grabs Naruto, reaches under the bed and drags me out by my foot and drags us down stairs while Dad sweat drops.

Minato and then, this must be Kushina, what is happening?

"What is this mess?" Mom Kushina asks us.

"I had no part of it, I was asleep until Naruto woke me up." I say to her and Naruto cries.

"I tried to tell the rest of Konoha Thirteen to clean up after they're done." Naruto says to them.

Mom raises an eyebrow while Dad hides behind me. "Tatsuyu, did you know they came over?" Mom asks me.

"No, like I said, I was asleep." I say to her.

"Then Naruto, clean up this mess." Mom says to him and he groans.

"I'll help him." I say and Naruto brightens. "But I'm not doing all the work." I say and he deflates and starts picking up trash while I get the dishes.

"Lets make a game out of this." Dad says to us.

"A game? We're gonna break something." I say to him.

"No we're not." Mom says to me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and Dad puts on a pink apron and starts washing the dishes while I start washing the tables and Naruto picks up the trash and Mom gets work on dinner.

Once we're finished, someone knocks on the door.

"Tatsuyu, could you get that? We're expecting the Raikage and two Chunin from the Cloud Village." Mom asks me.

"Sure." I say to her and I walk over to the door and I pull my hair out of its braid and I open the door to see Lord Raikage, staring down at me with Omoi and Karui behind him. "Lord Raikage." I say to him with a nod, Omoi looks at me with a small blush and looks away.

I notice I'm just in a skin tight T-Shirt and very, short, short shorts.

"Mom, Dad, they're here." I say as I walk back to the living room with them following.

Dad still has his apron on and me and Naruto stand next to each other with my arm on his shoulder, propping me up. "Lord Raikage." Dad says to him.