"Is there anything that's worth more then peace and love on the planet earth?" Circo sang along.

"Wooo come on and sing it with me!" Steven sang.

"Sing?" Onyx asked.

"The words relate to the key," Circo said.

"Key?" Peridot asked, holding up a key.

"If it's a pattern, if it's a pattern, then just repeat after me!" Steven and I sang. Steven stood next to Peridot while I stood net to Onyx.

"Life and death and love and birth," we sang. We waited a moment for Peridot and Onyx before they each sang, "Life and death and love and birth."

"Now you sing mi-fa-mi-mi-fa-mi-ti-la!" Steven said, then all five of us sang, "And peace and war on the planet earth!"

"Yes! Yes that's it!" I cheered as Steven kept playing. Onyx looked at us confused saying, "But that's so easy."

"Yeah but that's what's fun about it," Circo said, chuckling. Steven smiled, having an idea. "You guys should write something. You should write a song!"

"Like what?" Peridot asked.

"Whatever your thinking," Steven said. Later on that evening, we all gathered around the campfire, roasting marshmallows and making s'mores. Just then Peridot and Onyx stood up, walking in front of all of us. Steven grinned and pulled out his ukulele and started playing the music.

"I guess we're already here, I guess we already know," Onyx sang, looking at Peridot for the next verse.

"We all got something to fear, we all got no where to go," Peridot sang. "We think your all insane!"

Onyx placed a hand on Peridot's shoulder and said, "But I guess we are too. Anybody would be if they were stuck on earth with you."

Steven, Circo and I burst into laughter and Steven said, "Yeah!"

For the rest of the week, we sang along to the new song that Steven made. Even Peridot and Onyx sang along as we finished up the drill. Finally, at the end of the week that night, we had finished the drill. We all stood back, smiling at it proudly.

"Nice work," Garnet said, patting Onyx and Peridot on the back. Both of them jumped and Onyx coughed awkwardly, trying to act chill. We all laughed and Steven hugged Peridot. I tried to hug Onyx, but she stuck her arm out, saying, "No."

I looked at her with sad eyes and she glanced at me. She sighed and lowered her. I grinned and hugged her tightly, saying, "It always works!"

"Please stop," Onyx said, sounding like she was in pain. I nodded and let her go. Onyx looked at Peridot and said, "We really did it huh?"

"We?" Peridot asked, all of us looking at her in shock. Onyx looked around nervously saying, "Oh wait. Peridot and I need to check something!"

Before Peridot could protest, Onyx grabbed Peridot's wrist and dragged her towards the drill. I smiled and said to Steven, "They've come so far. It feels like yesterday they were trying to kill us."

I nodded and Pearl said, "No no, that was several weeks ago."

I rolled my eyes and noticed Circo was watching Peridot and Onyx. "Everything okay?" I asked him. He nodded, saying, "Yeah. Jet has been trying hard to change. She seems nicer then before."

I smiled and said, "Sooooooooo you like her?"

Before he could respond, Peridot and Onyx came running back, the former saying, "Coordinates! We still need the Cluster's exact coordinates in order to drill!"