Heaven//Jani Lane

(Y/FML/N = your first, middle, and last name)

It was a sorta foggy night, but it was warm and humid like southern heat. I had working the late shift at a local restaurant when my long time boyfriend Jani pulled up in his spicy red car to pick me up. I got in the car and he gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks for picking me up Jani, I really owe you one." I said then kissed his cheek. He smiled and put his hand on my knee. "No worries, hey let's me and you go do something it's been forever since we've done something together." I smiled, "That sounds great Jani, what'd you have in mind." I smirked. "No not that kind of something. I mean unless you want to, but I thought maybe we'd get out of town for the night and just be together." Something seemed a bit odd about Jani tonight, he wasn't the same "party till you drop, do it till your ears pop" type of guy he usually was. I was kinda worried something was wrong. "Alright, that sounds fun. I already told my mom I was staying at a friend's house so she won't expect me home until tomorrow night." He smiled, "That's perfect."

We drove for about 20 minutes or so to the next town over. We stopped at a little look-out hill type thing and laid on the hood of his car. I laid in my boyfriend's arm as we looked up at the stars, I could feel him smiling. I lifted my head from his chest and looked into his eyes. "Jani is everything okay?" He didn't say anything for a minute. "I'm worried about losing you because I'm not the king of the world and I'm not super man. There's plenty of guys who are and who could take you away from me." His eyes were sad and his heart was on the verge of breaking. "Jani you'll never lose me I promise. You're my hero and you don't need to be the king of the world be that. Those guys can't handle me and they don't compare to you at all, you much better in every way. And Jani I don't care if you're super man or a bum on the street, either way I'll always be your biggest fan. I love you Jani." He smiled at me. "I love you too y/n." He kissed me and got off the car and onto the ground. "I was saving this for a special trip moment, but I think this moment is even better." He got on one knee and pulled out a velvet box. I got off the car and covered my mouth in shock. "Y/fML/N, will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?" A tear rolled down my cheek. "Yes!" He slipped the ring on my finger then stood up to kiss me. "I don't wanna wait, I can't wait." Jani said in between kisses. I pulled away confused. "For sex?" He chuckled a little. "No, for you to be my bride. There's a wedding chapel and hotel 2 blocks away. Whatcha say, wanna elope?" He had that wild look in his eyes and I had the smile to match. "I say LET'S GET MARRIED!" We hopped in the car and drove straight to the chapel.

I stood there facing Jani in a $50 wedding dress about to marry the love of my life. The priest talked about the meaning of marriage, but all I could think about was that man I was marrying and how excited I was to spend the rest of my life with him. "Do you Jani take y/n to be you're wife?" Jani smiled and a tear fell from his eye. "I do." "Do you y/n take Jani to be your husband?" I wiped my eyes, "Of course I do." "Now exchange rings." We put the rings on each other. "By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now sir kiss the bride." We kissed passionately and the other awaiting couples clapped. We walked out of the chapel hand in hand.

We rented a room in the upstairs part of the Wed&Bed chapel. "Well we're officially married, whatcha wanna do now?" I asked Jani. "It's our wedding night, what do you think I wanna do?" He smirked at me. "I've got an idea, but first help me out of this dress." Jani unzipped my dress and I let it fell to the ground. He kissed me as we both finished undressing. I laid down on the bed, Jani laid on top of me. He kissed me slowly and passionately as his hands ran over my body down to my core. He then began to pump 2 fingers in and out of me while he rubbed my clit in quick circles. I was already nearing my finish, but I stopped him. "I want you to be inside of me the first time I cum." I smirked and Jani happily obliged. I closed my eyes as I prepared for him to enter me. It hurt, but Jani kissed me to distract me from the pain. I adjusted a little bit and then told him to he could continue. Quickly the pain melted away and I was begging for more. "Jani, I'm close!" I said in between moans. "Just a little bit longer doll, can you do that for me?" I bit my lip "mmhmm" I mumbled. His thrust got sloppy and he came with a loud groan. I came right after as I screamed his name. He pulled out and laid down beside me.

"I guess I got my white wedding after all." We laughed. "How was it?" Jani asked. "More than I ever expected, it was great. How was it for you?" He smiled, "It was amazing, but it's heaven having you in my arms. I see now that heaven isn't too far away now that I have you as my wife." I lifted my head up and looked at him. "You know, you could write a song about that."

__________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed, who should I do next?