Chapter 28 (The Popular Kid)

Start from the beginning

All I could hear was her mutter 'Klance' in the most perverted tone ever. What the heck!? Did I Keith disconnect Pidge from reality just by using the word 'Ship'?

"Uh Pidge, You Dead?"

"No, I'm sleeping for fucking eternity while my heart stops!" She clapped back.

"Damn, Just asking," I said.

"Shut up! I'm thinking of a good fan fiction piece to write with some Smut," She spoke slowly. She scares me sometimes. Yeesh.

"What's a fan fiction?? And what's smut?" I said, confused as heck.

"You really wanna know?" She asked. A smirk appeared on her face, Slowly taking over.

"Uh Huh," I said questionably.

"Well, It's Lance and having a normal day then out of nowhere you to fuck and of coarse Lance is dominate," She said.

What.The.Quiznack.

"What do you mean!?"

"Well, Lance is dominate because—" Pidge started.

"No! I mean Why are you writing a fan fiction without consent!" I said.

"Pfft, Lance gave me consent. That's all I needed," She laughed.

"I hate you so much," I laughed.

"Wait,  You didn't deny the fact that Lance is Dominate in bed" Pidge smirked.

"OKAY, NEXT SUBJECT!" I yelled, And thankful there was a Knock at the door.

"Nope, You're not getting out of this one!" Pidge yelped as she jumped on me, Causing me to fall on the ground.

I tried to gently get her off of me since  I don't wanna hurt her, But this mischievous devil had a different plan. She took the fabric and tied it around my hands, And then Lance walked in clearly sober.

I rolled over and now my stupid ass was on top of Pidge, Who was laughing hysterically.

"What the-" He said as he looked at us.

"It's not what you think!" I said quickly.

"I know," Lance shrugged, Putting a alcohol bottle he held in the fridge. "You're not dominate anyways so," He giggled.

"Shut up, You two. Before I kill you both," I stated.

"Kill em, Kill em, Kill em with kindness bi—" Pidge said, Clearly getting cut off.

"No cursing child" He said.

I got up, Quickly walking over to Lance.

"Why did you bring an Alcohol bottle here?" I questioned.

"Uhh, Well— Oh look, Pidge you finished the project? Thank you so much-" Lance said, Trying to trail away the question.

"Lance."

"So, Pidge, Haha" Lance continued ignoring my words.

Oh, He's in trouble now. What's he hiding from me??

"Lance.."

"The fabric design looks so nice" He said.

"Lance!" I yelled.

Pidge stated at me, Eyes widening by the second. I don't scream or yell a lot..Bad memories. But I need to, Because Lance won't listen.

Lance kept looking at the ground, Not Making a single word come out of his mouth. Wow. Well, I totally don't feel like it's my fault, Even though I did nothing wrong...