"Hey, hey relax" jack said coming to me, he placed his hands on my shoulders and caressed me to calm me down "you're his mate of course you're going to fall for him Autumn but don't think he isn't feeling the same. Mason acts like he's all tough but best believe he's got a soft spot. Honestly I've never seen him look at Raven the way he looks at you, even before you came into the house he's never once looked at her like that. Even when you're yelling at him, he looks like he's in dreamland or something" he chuckled "but I can't lie to you and say that he doesn't love her, he does but you don't have to be in love with someone to love them gattino "
"You're Italian?" I asked hearing that word, I've spent numerous times in Italy so I've caught up on the language a bit,

"Yeah," he smirked I gave a low giggle and turned back to the mirror to continue my makeup

"Well I'm not a kitten, far from it" I said

He laughed, "I know, I know" he said. After that he checked me anyway to see if I had any swelling, bruising, or internal pain from the fight. Even though on the outside I was healed inside could be damaged but luckily I was okay, he said the soreness was normal.

I finished getting ready and as if on cue Lilly came into my room looking damn gorgeous. She had her hair in a slicked ponytail and her dress was  a long sleeved bandage dress that had a very low v neck line exposing her cleavage, needless to say she looked hot.

"Everyone's waiting, you ready to go?" She asked

For some reason I felt annoyed by her, I felt betrayed so I just looked at her rolled my eyes and walked past her. Sorry ya girl is P E T T Y.

"You alright?" She asked me as we walked out the room corridors down the stairs

"Do I not look alright?" I asked her back with much attitude

"Rolling your eyes at me and that attitude says you aren't, what happened?" She asked "did Mason-"

"It isn't just Mason, you tried it and you know it don't even act like miss innocent" I said facing her once we were finally down the stairs

"I have no clue what you're going on about! The hell did I do?" She asked getting irate with me but did I care no

I opened my mouth to give her a piece of my mind but some girl who looked nearly identical to Lily came to us interrupting, "Luna you're late, we should go continue this later, yeah?" She said

"Yeah." I said she nodded and motioned for us to follow her and we did just that.

We made it to the garden and there were garden lights on the floor and mini fairy lights leading us out towards the empty grassy field near the woods. Small petals of red tulips were scattered down a narrow path and from there I could see everyone, seated in white chairs that had tiny fairy lights around them as well and floating on top of us were these beautiful floating lanterns lots of them. Lily and the girl who brought us here were now gone and it was just me, I walked down the path and everyone stood. It was like a wedding, I guess in a way you can say it is.

Mason stood and couldn't take his eyes off me and I couldn't stop admiring him either. His hair was pulled in a slick low bun, he wore a white button up that was a perfect tight fit but it wasn't even buttoned up  he left it opened showing off his gorgeous tatted body, he had on white jeans that were cuffed at the bottom and a silver wallet chain on the pants. He looked so good, too good.