10

Autumn

"Wait," I said stopping Mason from opening the door, it was a large door the glass was clear but the people on the other side of the door were like not that visible, they were fuzzy and blurred.

"Oh my goodness what now?" He asked annoyed by me, surprise surprise

Seems like today he's been mad but for no particular reason, was me spraining my ankle that much of an issue for his superhuman ass like damn, or maybe all the attitude I've given him finally got to his ass. Serves him right for being an ass and getting that fucking hickey "you never said where we were going"

"Cause you keep asking me the same thing over and over again," he replies

"Well maybe if you answered the first damn time I wouldn't have to keep asking," I sassed crossing my arms over me

He rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth, "training ground." He says and pulls open the door and then pushes me inside.

As we enter I can see how big the room actually is, it extends far back and there are different sections with people fighting in it. To my left I see a few people flipping each other over and putting them in locks on the other side is the same thing, the instructor standing in front watching intently. There's a clear passage way in the middle of the two rows, Mason ushers me down it and we continue going down the room. Each new section is something different, there are kids training to fight others using these huge sticks then there are balance training others are working out and boxing then we finally go down to the very end of the room and I nearly shit myself.

At the end of the room is this other big ass room, it's more like a private studio so to speak. It's a clear window where I can actually see what's going on inside and lord was I scared to death. My intuition was right, he was in fact setting me up to get dragged and torn up by them. Inside were a couple of wolves going in at each other, their teeth were being shown sharp and very intimidating. I swear I could hear them growling through this window they were battling each other and I felt bad for myself, they were fucking HUGE.

"You said you weren't gonna have me eaten," I said looking up at Mason

He was looking at the wolves intently then he slowly turned his head to me, "does this look like a place to have a feast Autumn?"

I shook my head and opened my mouth to say more but he cut me off, "they're training too, see the Black wolf with the gold streak on her back?" He pointed it out to me and I nodded, "that's Raven their-" as soon as he said her name I rolled my eyes and I tune him out. Anything that has to do with that girl I couldn't care less.

"They also have problems shifting, we can't have them out here cause they might shift in training" he finished I didn't say anything back I just sat in my chair staring at the beasts.

Mason pressed a button on the door and all the wolves stopped what they were doing and turned all eyes on us. My heart raced and I swear I stopped breathing for a moment I looked at Mason and he put his hand on my shoulder, "it's okay they won't attack you, look" he said looking back at them

I looked back and they all went in a line going to one side of the room and they all had a white robe in their mouths then they threw it over themselves. I would've thought this was digitally made if I were watching a movie but this was real life and they real life changed from wolf back to human the robe covering their backs. I was in awe it was cool to be honest, the fur just went away and to watch their bone structure come from beast to human was indescribable. Once they all were back to human they got up from the floor and put the robes on properly the everyone just stood there waiting.