14

Friday morning

Today he was finally going to be back home and I could tell you how much everyone was excited for his arrival but I'm sure not more than I. I woke up early as usual and did my usual morning routine I slipped into a two piece set consisting of a royal blue cropped tee and matching blue shorts that were high waisted and form fitting making sure my body and booty was S N A T C H E D. My hair was up in a pony tail with my bangs out, for the first time since I've been here I beat my face, a subtle natural glossy look.

Since the day I was let out my room I was barely ever in there, I would always be in the studio working on something new

Since the day I was let out my room I was barely ever in there, I would always be in the studio working on something new. I always made sure to attend breakfast along with everyone else even though I didn't eat much and I've gotten more familiar with everyone I've also spoken with Jack, we cleared up the air and decided to just keep it friendly and keep what happened on the down low. Everything around the house has been great and best of all I haven't seen Raven not once in the week. Really had me thinking if Lilly was telling the truth about Mason going on the trip alone.
-
-
-
Mason

I was on one of the private jets back home and I've never wished for 3 hours to come so quickly. The week was the longest and hardest week ever, I've been on these trips before but never have I ever been so uneasy and sick. I go on these trips probably once every 3 months to check up on my companies in the real world, it's one of the only ways we can afford so much property and also be the most powerful pack in the country in number, strength, and wealth but enough was enough and a week was more than enough I needed to be back home.

You miss her my wolf teased

He was right I did miss her, everything about her and I needed to see her again I didn't care about how we left things I just couldn't bare to be away any longer, neither of us could. I hoped she liked the studio she better cause I spent a fortune on it just for her, just to please her. I can't wait to see her.

3 hours and 45 minutes later I was finally at the house my wolf nearly taking over to find the one person worth finding in this house at the moment. Lots of people already at the door welcoming me back but none being her. As we walked through the doors my wolf only became more impatient, Dustin and Lilly came to me welcoming me back.

"Where is she ?" I immediately asked

"Oh I've been great too Mason thanks for asking" Dustin replied trying to hide the grin on his face with a flat look

"Leave him alone," Lilly laughed playfully hitting her mates chest "she's in her sanctuary"

With a quick thank you and a couple of mocking from Dustin I was off making as little conversation as possible with whoever stopped me along the way. Before I even entered I could hear loud music coming from inside all the way down the hall, then they wonder why they have impaired hearing. Without further ado I pull open the doors and walk inside to be drowned in music the beat going off, I walk around the studio following her scent to find her in the main room her back turned to me as she took a shirt from off the racks in the back . She turned around not once looking up her focus on the shirt and fabric on her desk with a pencil in between her lips and measuring tape in her hands.