4

Autumn
I woke back up praying all that just happened was just a dream, that I wasn't taken by a fucking wolf because the stupid moon goddess destined us to be mates. I prayed in my heart that I did not just get chocked out by said mate. Slowly I opened my eyes to be greeted by the damn chandelier and my heart sank, damn it.

"Hey, how you feeling?" A small familiar voice asked me

I turned my STILL aching head and saw Lilly. Yeah the same Lilly who I put in my show, was she in on all of this? Was it a big mistake of putting her and Jerome in the show? Are they the ones to blame for my misfortune right now?

"I'm sorry for what happened, you're lucky I walked in when I did" she said giving me a small smile

"Was this your plan all along?" I asked, I didn't know my throat would hurt so much after being choked out but let me tell you! My throats felt like there were lava rocks grinding up and down it non stop.

"My plan?" She asked sitting up from her chair that was next to my bed

"I put you in my show and you bring me here, to be a pet, o-o- or living bait for that fucking monster " I was angry and sad, I knew already at this point I wasn't gonna get to have my long island margarita on the beaches of Barbados. I wasn't even gonna be able to see the launch of my new line, my life was now over

"No, no way!" She said "I didn't even find out you two were mates up until an hour ago, I know how mean and intimidating Mason could be, I would never put you in this kind of harm if I knew, I would at least try to tame him before. Trust me I had no idea, neither did Jerome." She sounded sincere and her eyes weren't as cold and daring as Mason's I felt like I could trust her, like she was telling the truth. Hell, even if she wasn't I couldn't even do anything.

I just simply sat back in bed and put my hands on my head trying to help the aching come to an end, "oh here! Drink this it'll subside your headache" she said handing me a small tea cup with some green drink in it.

"The hell is that?" I asked her, even though she was a sweetheart I couldn't fully trust her. She was still apart of his pack, what if he wanted me dead still.

"It's to counter the metaphyil you had," I looked at her crazy cause she was talking crazy, I didn't have no metaphyil, whatever the hell that is. I don't do drugs. Almost as if she read my mind she laughed, "apparently Mason put metaphyil in your champagne in order to transport you here. It was to help the ride go with ease and not have you kicking and screaming, it just put you to sleep. It's like a tranquilizer, it's originally made for us wolves, side effect free but for humans it gives you guys an unbearable headache until it flushes from your system completely. This tea helps dissolve it within seconds," she explained, I nodded and quickly drank it, this headache needed to leave asap.

I gave her the cup back and immediately I began to feel better. I sighed and sat up, what a long ass night, "I'm sorry about Mason," she said breaking the silence

"Yeah so am I," I scoffed, "that asshole is my mate. I'm stuck with that for the rest of my life" I shook my head and thought about that and a chill ran through my spine

"He's not that bad of guy, I mean once you warm up to him and understand him a little better, he's actually a real nice guy"'she said, please I doubt that. He's made it very clear that he hates me and I'm not his biggest fan either.