198

(Oh shït, 198-)

Alex hummed softly as she drew, occasionally glancing out into the yard to sketch the rainy day.

Sebastian woke up to the gentle rain, stepping out and spotting Alex. "You're up early."

She nodded, "the rain woke me up."

"And now you're drawing it," Sebastian smiled, sitting near her. Alex nodded, showing him the progress she made so far.

"Is Dad still asleep?" she asked.

Sebastian was about to answer when Jim did, "no, the rain woke us all up."

"Morning Dad!" Alex cheerfully hummed. Jim smiled, sitting next to Sebastian.

"You draw so beautifully, cub. You've made our yard look like a fairy tale scene."

Alex flushed with pride, giggling a bit. "Thank you!"

She continued drawing, and Jim eventually stood up to make breakfast. Sebastian stood up as well, knowing Alex preferred to draw with no one watching.

He joined Jim in the kitchen, sighing happily.

Jim glanced to him, smiling. "I love seeing you happy when its so early."

"I still hate early mornings," Sebastian laughed a little.

Jim chuckled, rolling his eyes. "I know you do, Sebby."

Alex smiled softly, listening to the faint voices of her parents and the rain as she drew.

A/n: Smol Alex being an amazing artist and some soft murder dads has me happy crying