24

(inverse au???)
(no angst)

"Jim!" Sebastian shouted as he slammed the door shut.

"Yeah, boss?" Jim shouted back.

"I need help!"

Jim rolled his eyes, tossing his phone aside to help Sebastian with whatever he was shouting about.

"Oh." Jim blinked at the sight. Sebastian's arms were filled with bags of groceries.

"Shut up and help, git." Sebastian grumbled. Jim chuckled, grabbing some of the bags with ease.

"What'd you get anyway?" Jim asked.

"Groceries, obviously." Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"I meant what kind of groceries, boss." Jim rolled his eyes right back.

"Mainly sweets," Sebastian mumbled, "and snacks."

"Why, exactly?" Jim raised an eyebrow, setting the bags on the counter.

"A thank you for being such a good watchdog." Sebastian grinned.

"Oh. Thanks, boss." Jim chuckled. "But I'd rather share the sweets with you, as a thanks for being such a brilliant boss."

"I knew there was a reason I kept you~!' Sebastian giggled, tugging Jim into a hug. The sniper chuckled at the action. Sebastian pulled away from the hug and lightly pecked Jim's lips.

"Movie marathon?" Jim offered, tilting his head to the side with a grin.

"Oh, you're just reading my mind at this point, Jim." Sebastian laughed, winking.

A/n: Its so weird to think deeply into an inverse au but I love it