44

(based on a conversation I was having with AwenosAbyss XD)

Seb wasn't paying attention to what Jim was doing, since they were kinda in an argument. All he knew was his boss was in his kitchen.

He sighed, rubbing his face tiredly. As tempting as it was to see what Jim was doing, the argument from a few minutes ago was still hanging in the air. It was a stupid agruement anyway, one that they had often.

He grabbed a magazine from nearby and flipped through it lazily. Seb's mind wandered, causing him to toss it aside.

"Damnit Jim," he mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Why do I smell smoke?" Seb turned around.

"Because I set the kitchen on fire, idiot." Jim scowled.

"...only you would manage to do this," Seb sighed, carrying Jim out of the building bridal style.

"I can walk, Moran. Put me down." Jim snapped.

"I know you can walk, Moriarty. I'm making sure we get out alive."

Seb set his angry boss down, sighing. "Guess I'll be moving in after all."

Yes, that was rhe m argument. About Seb moving in with Jim or vise versa.

"Mmm, good." Jim hummed, watching the flames consume the building. He leaned closer to Sebastian, grinning.

"Yes, boss?" Seb asked, rubbing his forehead.

"That fire is like my burning love for you."

"Did you set fire to my kitchen just to say that?" Seb groaned.

"No, I just saw a chance to say it," Jim shrugged.

"I hate you. First you set fire to my kitchen, then you joke about it."

"Sorry about your kitchen," Jim shrugged, "but it would help if your place wasn't such a disaster."

"Shut up," Seb sighed. "If I do move in with you, can I have one promise?"

"Of course Sebby. What is it?"

"Stay the f*ck outta the kitchen."

A/n: I have no idea