~°130°~

(I keep pumping out soft murder husband content owo)

"Did you actually dye your hair?" Jim asked, again, tugging on Sebastian's arm. The taller playfully groaned, nodding. "When can I seeeee?"

"When we get home!" Sebastian chuckled fondly, kissing the top of his head.

Jim huffed softly, grinning excitedly.

They soon reached the flat, and Jim was almost tearing off Sebastian's hat.

"Babe!" he laughed, letting Jim take off that article of clothing.

Jim gasped a little, staring at Sebastian's hair. "Oh my god."

"What?" Sebastian glanced up at his even messier hair, biting his lip. "Is it bad?"

"You look really fücking hot with that color! And the lip bite. Why are you so gorgeous?"

Sebastian fondly rolled his eyes at that, "Jim, I showed you pictures of when I dyed my hair."

"Shut up, I'm marvelling in your beauty."

"Jim, stop! You're gonna make me blush."

Jim chuckled a bit, pulling him close.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow, "is that dämn hat not the only thing you'll be ripping off me tonight~?"

Jim snorted, his face heating up, "you're such a flirt, Bastian."

"You love me and my flirtiness." Sebastian grinned. Jim shook his head fondly, leaning up and kissing him.

A/n: My mind rn is like...Idek.
;)