197

(More Alex owo)

"Hey, Dads?" Alex nervously called out as she walked into the flat. Sebastian glanced over at her, hiding a small cut on his cheek.

"Hey Al. How was your day?" Sebastian greeted. Alex stepped more inside, setting her backpack down.

"Where's Dad? I-I have some news."

Sebastian blinked, calling out for his husband.

Jim stepped out from the bedroom quickly, "yes?"

"I-I've got some news." Alex squeaked out.

"Alex, is everything okay?" Sebastian asked, then noticed her slightly bruised knuckles. "Al, what happened?"

"I-I got into a fight," she mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Sebastian demanded in a gentle tone.

"I'm fine," Alex mumbled, "I think."

Jim didn't say anything, processing the information he was being told.

"Did whoever you fought hurt you?"

Alex shut her eyes and sighed, unwrapping a scarf around her neck to show a small cut on her neck. "He had a knife."

"Who the fück was it?" Jim demanded, eyes flaring at the sight of the small cut.

"I-I don't know. Some mugger or something. He had a knife and was trying to mug Lilly," Alex mumbled, still avoiding eye contact.

Sebastian stood up, hugging Alex tightly.

"Its alright, cub." he murmured softly.

Alex nodded a little, hugging him back tightly. Sebastian let go of her, and let Jim hug her tightly as well.

She choked back a little sob, "I nearly forgot all my training when he turned to me with a knife..."

Jim gently stroked her hair, "you're fine, cub. You won that fight, didn't you?"

A slightly proud expression formed on her face. "Y-Yeah. I did everything Dad taught me."

Sebastian smiled a little, "good job, sweetheart."

Jim nodded, kissing her cheek before letting go. "And Lilly? How is she?"

"She didn't get hurt." Alex sighed a little with relief. "And she didn't get mugged either."

"That's a relief." Sebastian murmured.

Alex nodded, calming down a bit. "Can she come over for dinner?"

"Course she can, cub."

A/n: Hennggggg I love her so much