145

"Words can't express how much I love you," Sebastian mumbled softly, his face buried in Jim's shoulder.

"I know," Jim murmured, holding Sebastian tight, a silent promise that he'd never let go.

"Words also can't express how much I need you," the blonde mumbled, lifting his head to look at Jim.

"I know that too," Jim quietly said, his embrace tightening a bit at those words.

Sebastian buried his face back in Jim's shoulder, mumbling softly.

"How'd you fall in love with a disaster like me?"

"Sebastian, my darling, don't say that about yourself," Jim hissed, shaking his head.

Sebastian didn't respond, waiting for an answer. Jim sighed, giving him one.

"My darling, my sweetheart, my Sebastian...I love you for who you are. Every part of you, I adore. Every part of you is beautiful in my eyes. Your 'flaws' are things I want to help you solve, and would do anything to do so. Do you need me to continue, because I have so much I could say of why I love you."

Sebastian was quiet for a moment, hugging Jim tighter.

"You mean all that?"

"Yes, sweetheart. I mean everything I said and say."

Sebastian looked up at him, smiling slightly.

"You're amazing."

"You make me amazing."

Sebastian smiled a little more, lightly kissing Jim's cheek.

Jim smiled a little, "I love you, Sebastian."

"I love you too, Jim."

A/n: I was listening to one of those cheesy "you're perfect even tho you don't think so" songs and whoop made some angst.