28

(has teen!lock at the beginning)
(and how tf did I relate that song to this ship-)

Jim Moriarty was bullied as a teenager. He was too busy plotting revenge to snap back at them, which only made the bullying worse.

Now, Jim didn't care about the bullying. He ignored them and as stated before, plotted revenge.

Sebastian Moran hated seeing Jim get bullied...mainly because he just hated bullies.

So he'd get into a fight with the bullies when Jim wasn't around.

Jim knew. He didn't know Sebastian, but he saw him one day. Their eyes met and Sebastian simply nodded.

The bullying eventually stopped, thanks to Sebastian.

***

Jim glanced at the door, wondering who now wanted the honour of being his personal assassin.

It was Sebastian Moran. Jim remembered him from high school.

"Any previous work like this?" Jim asked, resting his cheek in his palm.

"Yeah. I was in the military and I did some work after." Sebastian answered.

"Mmm. You've come at a good time. I need someone out of my way." Jim smirked. "Let's see if you can handle it as well as you say you can~"

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at Jim, following him.

***

Jim watched Sebastian quickly shoot and kill an enemy of his. When Sebastain glanced at him, Jim grinned.

"Look at you tiger...always helping me fight against my enemies." Jim teased, tracing a scar on Sebastian's face.

"Guess that's a habit of mine now." Sebastian shrugged. "What would my job be exactly with you?"

"Is," Jim corrected, "and your job is whatever I say it is."

Sebastian nodded slowly, accepting his new job.