123

(I saw a tumblr post about edible cookie dough and got inspired so have some soft murder husbands uwu)

Sebastian smiled when he felt Jim's arms suddenly wrap around him, feeling his warm breath on his shoulder.

"Hey kitten," he murmured softly, resting his free hand over Jim's.

"Hey tiger," he purred back, peeking over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

Sebastian grinned slightly when he noticed that Jim was watching him stir the dough. After all, he was making this for him.

Unlike any other time Sebastian was making cookies and Jim tried to steal dough, the sniper didn't swat his boss's hand away.

Jim raised an eyebrow slightly at that, successfully stealing some dough.

Sebastian turned around to properly hug Jim, kissing his cheek.

"Happy anniversary, baby. I made you edible cookie dough."

Jim's eyes brightened more than they already were, and he kissed Sebastian softly as thanks.

"Love you, Sebby, darling."

"Love you too Mori. Enjoy your dough, I've got other anniversary gifts to plan."

Jim grinned, raising an eyebrow again at Sebastian.

"Oh really?"

"Mmhm. Its our first wedding anniversary, and I want to make it amazing," Sebastian murmured, kissing his husband's cheek.

Jim smiled softly, hugging Sebastian tight.

"You don't have to take me to a nice dinner to make it amazing. Being with me is perfect, to me."

"Well, I'm not exactly doing that," Sebastian chuckled and his cheeks tinted a faint rose pink, "but I'll keep that in mind for future anniversaries."

Jim smiled softly, kissing him again before releasing him from a tight hug.

***
-time skip bc I lazy-

Sebastian hummed softly as the two sat outside, staring up at the stars. His eyes danced about the sky as his sight traced constellations. Jim glanced at him and smiled, lightly tapping his shoulder.

Sebastian looked to him, smiling warmly. "Yes, love?"

Jim tried to hide his excitement, "I bought you something."

"Mori, sweetheart, you didn't have to-"

"I bought you a star."

Sebastian blinked in surprise, staring at Jim in wide eyed amazement. Eventually he woke up from his short daze and kissed his husband, pulling him close.

Jim blushed heavily in surprise, his smile turning slightly shy.

"Thank you, darling," Sebastian whispered, burying his face in Jim's neck.

Jim wrapped his arms around the blonde, "your gifts were much better."

"Pft, I made you edible cookie dough and a nice, homemade dinner."

"And pretty much kissed me a million times! I count that as a gift!"

"I do that almost everyday, babe."

Jim snorted softly, rolling his eyes playfully. Sebastian grinned, looking up at him.

"But seriously," the sniper continued, "thank you, love. This gift is everything to me."

Jim smiled, kissing his forehead.

"You're my everything, Sebastian."

"I feel the same about you, Mori."

A/n: Wow this went fluffier than I thought it would