I'm a Teenage Father (33)

[[33]]

"Allstar, that girl, she's my older sister." I said.

Allstar's eyes got big. I could see he was trying to figure out why I didn't seem to happy about it.

"Oh, you never told me you had an older sister." Allstar said.

"You didn't need to know about her. She's...not what you think. Do you want your regular?" I smiled.

Allstar sighed then spoke. "Sure, but we should talk about this."

I shook my head. "There's nothing to talk about. I'll be right out with your order." Allstar went back to his car and I went back into the kitchen area. I always prepared Allstar's meal. One brown bag so he could eat it to himself. I know, he's such a pig. And where does it go? I don't know. I eat, I gain pounds. He eats, its like it goes right through him and disappears.

I grabbed him his Route 44 cherry limeade and grabbed his Brown Bag. I went over to his car and he was combing his hair. Guys and their hair. I thought us girls were worser.

"Here you go." I smiled up at him. He grabbed the bag and gave me twenty.

He winked. "Keep the change."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, whatever. Just eat and get out of here." I saw another car pull up. I was about to go back but Allstar grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he pulled me down to kiss him. He kissed me and it was a kiss that made me go back to high school days.

"Now you can go." Allstar smiled. He released me and then he started his car. I waved to him and then he waved back. Then he was gone. I saw him drive off. I went back into the kitchen and then stood by the register ready to take meal orders and fantasize about a nap right now.

But I'm afraid to sleep now. Sedona is here.

*Allstar's POV*

I bit into my hamburger. I got into the parking lot again of the mall. I just sat in my car listen to Trey Songz 'I Invented Sex'. I drank my limeade. I looked around and then I couldn't wait to get out of work. I got out of my car after turning off the engine. I kinda like that song.

"Excuse me, can you help me?"

I turned around and then I saw three girls. They seemed familiar.

"Um, sure. What do you need help with?" I asked, wiping my mouth.

"My tire exploded. Do you think you can change it. We're not expert grease monkeys." One of the girls said.

I wondered too if I can.

"I'll try but I'm not the brightest in this stuff." I smiled. They smiled back and then I followed them to their car.

"Nice ride." I said. It was the new 2011 Ford Mustangs.

"Thanks." The girl said. I nodded and then I tried my best.

*^*^*^*^

30 minutes later, I clearly did know how to change a tire. I smiled at myself and my esteem number skyrocketed.

"Hey, aren't you Allstar Sixx?" the other girl said.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" I asked.

"I was a sophomore when you were a senior. You were the guy who had the kid and that one girl Santono." The girl said.

"Yeah, that's me. Except the girl's name is Santana. Well, I hope school is going well for all of you." I smiled.

"Not really. When you guys were there, you made it fun." The girl smiled.