I'm a Teenage Father (9)

[[9]]

Now it was really creeping the shit out of me. I never had those dreams anymore. I didn't love Darcy anymore. I'm not sure if I loved anyone right now.

I fell back on my bed and I could see the sun rising. Dad must be up because I can smell coffee.

I sat up and opened my window. I walked over to my balcony door and opened it. I walked onto the balcony. The sun was barely peeking out. I walked over to my bed and grabbed a blanket. I wrapped it around myself and sat down on the chair and looked outside. It was cool and I wanted it to stay like this forever. Dad was right, the sun rises were always so amazing.

I got dressed and brushed my hair very quickly. I slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my wallet and my phone. I got my black leather jacket and swung it over my shoulder. I opened walked out of my room, ready to go see Zoey.

When I got to the hospital, it seemed like a slow morning. Everyone was kicking back and laughing. I got some smiles from some nurses who looked no older than me. maybe trainees or something. I got to Zoey's room and she was watching TV. She looked at the door way and when her eyes met mine, her eyes got big.

"Daddy!!" Zoey smiled. I walked up to her and gave her a big hug. I didn't know I missed her this much.

"Zo, why aren't you asleep?" I asked when she pulled away.

"I smelt orange juice." She said simply. I rolled my eyes and Zoey mimicked me. I laughed. I looked up at the TV and she was watching Hannah Montana. Good God. I looked around for a chair and sat down.

"Did you have breakfast, Zo?" I asked.

Zoey shook her head. "No, they, they said they not bringing it until seven."

I looked at the clock and we had about half an hour before she gets her breakfast.

The nurse came in and it looked like she was surprised to see me. huh, she kinda looked hot.

"Is your father around?" the nurse asked me.

"My Daddy right there." Zoey pointed to me.

"Yeah, I'm the father." I said.

"Oh," the nurse looked a bit disappointed, "Well, the doctor told me that Zoey can go home tomorrow. She's doing okay right now and we just want to let her be in here for another day. Just in case we didn't miss anything."

"Okay." I said. The nurse nodded and then she left. I looked back at Zoey and her eyes were glued to the TV.

I got up and told Zoey I was going to be right back. I went down to the cafeteria and grabbed myself some apple juice. I felt some arms go around me. I turned around slowly and it was Santana. That hold felt so familiar.

"Hey, what are you doing here? And, good morning." I smiled.

"Well, Valen told me I could find you here. And good morning to you too." Santana smiled back.

"Oh, I'm just getting some apple juice for myself. Zo is about to eat breakfast." I said. I still cant get over the fact that Santana knows Zoey is my daughter.

"Yeah, I just saw her. She told me. she said you'll be down here." She said. I nodded, knowing Zoey. Zoey knows every bit about me. if I don't tell her where I'm going, chances are if she guesses, then she's right.

"Yeah, something is up with that girl." I chuckled and took a sip of my apple juice. Santana and I started walking. We talked and talked. We got to the elevator. I looked out and I saw that hair color. It reminded me of something I couldn't put my finger on.