I'm a Teenage Father [[2]]

[[2]]

*Levi's POV*

Allstar took his sixth shot and, honestly, I didn't know how he could take anymore. Santana was standing by his side and it looked like she didn't approve either. She said she'll be right back and I nodded. Allstar grabbed the Crown Royal bottle again and he poured it in the shot cup. I took it away from him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What the hell, man?" he said, his voice rising.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "You are taking it pretty heavy. Do you still remember you have a daughter, in bed, sleeping, waiting for you to come back from 'basketball practice?'"

Allstar shook his head and grinned. I could smell his breath. "Levi, man, I am partying like I haven't partied in five years."

"Literally, you haven't." I said nonchalantly.

Allstar shook his head. The music was blasting and they way his mouth moved, I think he told me to fuck off. Great. He walked off to the dance floor and he began dancing with Courtney. Santana came back with a beer in her hand. I could see it was still full and it was half empty like these other losers around here.

"Where's Allstar?" Santana asked. I shrugged and leaned against the counter.

"He's, um, dancing with Courtney. Um, you know what? It's better if you leave with Erin right now. I need to get Allstar back to his house." I said, getting on my jacket. Santana put her beer down.

"Um, I'll go with you guys. It's fine with me. I'm not in a big hurry." She said. God, what do I have to do to make this girl go?

"Look, Santana, you need to go back with Erin. If you go with us, you're not going to like what you see." I sighed. Santana looked a little surprised. She looked behind me and then she blushed. I didn't know who or what was behind me but no way was I letting this girl find out about Zoey.

"Um, okay. I'll go find Erin. Tell Allstar goodnight." She smiled. I nodded. She walked away and met up with Erin who was talking to her cousin, Owen. Dude was cool but he was the Goth type.

I walked over to Allstar and Courtney. I pulled Allstar with me. They were dancing to Mariah Carey's 'Obsessed', and believe me, Allstar just hates that song but he was dancing to it. God.

Wade and Ashton helped me take back Allstar. He was pretty banged up but we managed to get him across the lawn and punch in the password to the gate. Seriously, Allstar is probably the richest kid on the block.

I told Ashton to go get rid of the babysitter. I saw him escort her to the car and then she drove away.

"Okay, Wade, let's try to get Allstar in without waking up Zo." I said. Wade nodded and he swung over Allstar's arm over his shoulder. I got hi other arm and put it over my shoulder. We dragged him and he weighed like a damn mountain! I opened the door. I kinda tripped so then Wade got all the weight. Wade tripped over then Allstar fell. Ashton came in and we were all laying on the wooden floor. Ashton busted up laughing. I couldn't manage to laugh too.

I got up then Wade got up.

"That was the laugh of tonight." Ashton said. I shushed him then Wade laughed and lightly kicked Allstar's butt.

"Man, Allstar, get up!!" Wade said. Allstar groaned and he scratched head.

"Allstar, is it okay if we crash here tonight?" Ashton said. Knowing Allstar ever since I saw Earth for the first time (man, I sound like some Martian), Allstar and I have been best friends, he'll let us stay.

"You guys can sleep down here, I'll take the guest room since I practically live there." I said. Wade and Ashton nodded.

"Are we just going to leave him on the floor?" Wade asked. I rolled my eyes. I pointed to Allstar's other arm and Wade got it. I picked up Allstar's other arm when I heard Zoey.

"DADDY!!" Zoey came running down the stairs.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

So sorry that it's short!! I'm at school so I don't really have enough time. I'm so sorry for being late on posting it. I will try my best to get the other story up soon.

Oh, uh, sorry for the cliffhanger. I hate it too but I'm short on time.

Hope you enjoyed it!!! xoxo. (: